Seriously name two actors that have better chemistry than these two

^ yeah not bad on that whole crew.

off topic...but can anyone take james franco seriously after pineapple express? i see him in the previews of planet of the apes and just can't see him pulling off that role

^^Franco is incredibly versatile. He was hilarious in Pineapple Express, Your Highness, and his Funny or Die stuff but watch Milk, 127 Hours, and Freaks & Geeks, dude is a legit actor.

^^Franco is incredibly versatile. He was hilarious in Pineapple Express, Your Highness, and his Funny or Die stuff but watch Milk, 127 Hours, and Freaks & Geeks, dude is a legit actor.

taraji_tyrese.jpg

these two easy.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

QFE

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

QFE

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

off topic...but can anyone take james franco seriously after pineapple express? i see him in the previews of planet of the apes and just can't see him pulling off that role
I thought the same thing after watching Pineapple, until I watched 127 Hours... Excellent solo performance by Franco; definitely a great actor who is able to portray different roles.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I thought the same thing after watching Pineapple, until I watched 127 Hours... Excellent solo performance by Franco; definitely a great actor who is able to portray different roles.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'll put these two up against any duo listed in this thread...
Spoiler [+]
Angela+Basett+%2526+Laurence+Fishburne.jpg

Came in here to post this, in these exact words with the same pic.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'll put these two up against any duo listed in this thread...
Spoiler [+]
Angela+Basett+%2526+Laurence+Fishburne.jpg

Came in here to post this, in these exact words with the same pic.

Back
Top Bottom