Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

Yeah you're just making a pact with an entity that'll devour your whole sense of integrity. 

Son...I sleep at night easy.

No amount of money is worth taking or receiving...
mean.gif

Dead ***, I could be a dude on his last but I would rather hit up the shelter for some assistance before I reduce myself to that. 

No one is addressing how great this pill could interact with other drugs.

I'd do this for the pill alone. If this pill can make me forget about my love for vagina, I'm guessing mixing this with some other pills and drugs will make me one invincible rich dude. I'd need the 5 Million for rehab just to kick my Gay Pill, Percocet, Xanax and Bourbon cocktail addiction. Some of that I will get back because I won't be aborting anything that week. Silver lining, kids, silver lining.

Thinking bout it though, if the pill is gonna make you enjoy pounding man booty, can't be too much regret since there's actual enjoyment. Like say you used to run through fat broads mercilessly, now your tastes have gotten better and you increased your quality. All you really do is shrug that +%$+ off like "oh well, that was back then". Same could be done here.

*Dead.

[QUOTE name="AZwildcats"]
Originally Posted by AZwildcats

[QUOTE name="Elpablo21"]
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pass. I'll wait for another hypothetical worth 5 mil to say yes to

Same here. Not gonna entertain the thought of me being gay for an imaginary 5 mill

yall %*!%%% too homophobic, wit 5 mill in my face id do damn near anything for that money

[/quote]

If by "homophobic", you mean proud. Yea, you right.

This is exactly what they mean when they talk about "selling your soul to the devil". Listen to yourself, man. Have some dignity. You act as if you believe there is no way you'll ever see that much money........without sucking some D.[/quote]

From the OP I gathered the situation is that your sexual orientation will be changed, and that's it.

You're not prostituting yourself to a man for $5 million.

Whether or not that week involves some sort of sexual interaction is up to you.

Give me my $5 million then.

[QUOTE name="AZwildcats"]
Originally Posted by AZwildcats

[QUOTE name="Elpablo21"]
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pass. I'll wait for another hypothetical worth 5 mil to say yes to

Same here. Not gonna entertain the thought of me being gay for an imaginary 5 mill

yall %*!%%% too homophobic, wit 5 mill in my face id do damn near anything for that money

If by "homophobic", you mean proud. Yea, you right.

This is exactly what they mean when they talk about "selling your soul to the devil". Listen to yourself, man. Have some dignity. You act as if you believe there is no way you'll ever see that much money........without sucking some D.[/quote]

From the OP I gathered the situation is that your sexual orientation will be changed, and that's it.

You're not prostituting yourself to a man for $5 million.

Whether or not that week involves some sort of sexual interaction is up to you.

Give me my $5 million then.[/quote]

If thats the case why do you need to be gay? You say its not prostitution, yet you use the prostitution disclaimer damn near word for word.

People are assuming from the OP that he's implying that you have to have sex with another man to get the $5 million

But I think OP is asking if you'd live life as a gay man for a week. Just a normal week, except your gay, that's it.

People are assuming from the OP that he's implying that you have to have sex with another man to get the $5 million

But I think OP is asking if you'd live life as a gay man for a week. Just a normal week, except your gay, that's it.

What is the gay lifestyle, outside of sex?

Explain.

Explain.

exactly. dont normal gay people have sex?

I couldn't tell you what the "gay lifestyle" is, because it's no different than any other lifestyle.

People are looking at being homosexual as being something other than normal, when it's not.

I couldn't tell you what the "gay lifestyle" is, because it's no different than any other lifestyle.

People are looking at being homosexual as being something other than normal, when it's not.

So, is they OP asking would we "say" that we're gay or asking if we would actually BE gay?

Explain.
Same as the hetero sectual lifestyle minus da seks

Back
Top Bottom