Serious Discussion: Would you be homosexual for one week. Vol: $$

ryan braun

Banned
If someone was to come up to you and offer you 5 million dollars. For that money, you would have to take a pill that turns you gay. Now, after taking this pill, you no longer have any interest in the opposite sex. Your sexual drive is the same it is now, but for the same sex. After the week is over, you have full memory of what you did, but return to you previous sexual preferences.

So, NT, would you take the pill for 5 million dollars? Knowing how much you crave "getting it on" with the opposite sex.

Edit: So the choice is yours. Like someone said, they are not smashing, so it's no big deal. However, if you're smashing, then the choice and memories are yours and your partners.

If someone was to come up to you and offer you 5 million dollars. For that money, you would have to take a pill that turns you gay. Now, after taking this pill, you no longer have any interest in the opposite sex. Your sexual drive is the same it is now, but for the same sex. After the week is over, you have full memory of what you did, but return to you previous sexual preferences.

So, NT, would you take the pill for 5 million dollars? Knowing how much you crave "getting it on" with the opposite sex.

Edit: So the choice is yours. Like someone said, they are not smashing, so it's no big deal. However, if you're smashing, then the choice and memories are yours and your partners.

Yeah. I wouldn't give a $!$@ about women for a week, probably wouldn't treat them as nicely, they'd probably be even more attracted knowing women, then week over and I just made bank.

Oh, and INS so I ain't even mad.

29fwllu.gif

Yeah. I wouldn't give a $!$@ about women for a week, probably wouldn't treat them as nicely, they'd probably be even more attracted knowing women, then week over and I just made bank.

Oh, and INS so I ain't even mad.

No. Don't care how much you pay me.

I don't even like pills. So a gay pill? 
laugh.gif
 Helllllllllllllll no.

No. Don't care how much you pay me.

I don't even like pills. So a gay pill? 
laugh.gif
 Helllllllllllllll no.

OP you realize this is like asking someone if they would take $5 million for not smashing for a week

OP you realize this is like asking someone if they would take $5 million for not smashing for a week

Back
Top Bottom