Serious Discussion: Myspace (Back in the day) Or Facebook (At this moment)

Anybody remember bebo?
laugh.gif

localz >>*

but facebook >>>>>>>myspace

it took hours to flip thru pages to find friends
sick.gif

localz >>*

but facebook >>>>>>>myspace

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

-myspace was really great for finding your favorite artist music, when Lupe Fiasco came out with F&L I was looking for all the tracks and concert he was doing.
yeah this is what i liked about it the music but at the same this is what i hated about it. everytime i go into a friends page it freezes cause of the music.

other than that myspace was dope cause i kept up with my favorite artists new music

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

-myspace was really great for finding your favorite artist music, when Lupe Fiasco came out with F&L I was looking for all the tracks and concert he was doing.
yeah this is what i liked about it the music but at the same this is what i hated about it. everytime i go into a friends page it freezes cause of the music.

other than that myspace was dope cause i kept up with my favorite artists new music

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif

....And lord only knows what kind of internet connection you had at the time.

JK bro. Its all love. PAUSE.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif

....And lord only knows what kind of internet connection you had at the time.

JK bro. Its all love. PAUSE.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

MySpace was untouchable in its heyday.

This, So i'd have to go with Myspace.

I still don't know how to use the damn Facebook, I have one but never added anyone just played games on it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

MySpace was untouchable in its heyday.

This, So i'd have to go with Myspace.

I still don't know how to use the damn Facebook, I have one but never added anyone just played games on it.
30t6p3b.gif

My Space was the thing in HS back in 2005-2006, no matter who you where you had to have at least all HS students did..lol

Back
Top Bottom