Serious Discussion: Myspace (Back in the day) Or Facebook (At this moment)

My point of view-
-myspace was really great for finding your favorite artist music, when Lupe Fiasco came out with F&L I was looking for all the tracks and concert he was doing.
-Facebook is really great to share pictures and moments with friends, but thats not the case no more.

For the masses-
-Myspace was good cause you can chat with a shorty and get quick brezzy on ur D
-Facebook is for post those damm i got waisted last night and i can't find car keys.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I stayed on black planet and the latino equivalent much more than either in their heyday
migente right?
I just deleted my account earlier this week. It was like 7 years old 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I stayed on black planet and the latino equivalent much more than either in their heyday
migente right?
I just deleted my account earlier this week. It was like 7 years old 
laugh.gif

I remember when I signed up for myspace in 05 and there was literally only like 10,000 users at the time. After about 2 years I quit and havent picked up a facebook or twitter since.

Myspace was just a pretty fresh idea at the time, while facebook is like an advanced myspace

I remember when I signed up for myspace in 05 and there was literally only like 10,000 users at the time. After about 2 years I quit and havent picked up a facebook or twitter since.

Myspace was just a pretty fresh idea at the time, while facebook is like an advanced myspace

I enjoyed Myspace much more... Facebook is literally too much for me to handle.

I enjoyed Myspace much more... Facebook is literally too much for me to handle.

I didn't like Myspace because it always froze up the computer. They had teh wimminz though,

I didn't like Myspace because it always froze up the computer. They had teh wimminz though,

myspace from 05 up until the "can i borrow you" era was untouchable. piping local broads off a friend request, n a few back n forth messages was golden.

myspace from 05 up until the "can i borrow you" era was untouchable. piping local broads off a friend request, n a few back n forth messages was golden.

MySpace was great for when I was in high school, Facebook was perfect for when I was in college.

MySpace was great for when I was in high school, Facebook was perfect for when I was in college.

Back
Top Bottom