Serious Discussion: Myspace (Back in the day) Or Facebook (At this moment)

My Space was the thing in HS back in 2005-2006, no matter who you where you had to have at least all HS students did..lol

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ninjahood

it took hours to flip thru pages to find friends
sick.gif

....And lord only knows what kind of internet connection you had at the time.

JK bro. Its all love. PAUSE.
i've had a cable connection since 2002 F.Y.I.

but yeah..myspace raised da difficulty level to holla @ random broads i was doin with ease on localz...still did damage though

...facebook has made it impossible since people only add people they"know"..da great thing is though it leave room to do things with women in ur circle u wasn't

really targeting like that.

sick.gif

but yeah..myspace raised da difficulty level to holla @ random broads i was doin with ease on localz...still did damage though

...facebook has made it impossible since people only add people they"know"..da great thing is though it leave room to do things with women in ur circle u wasn't

Facebook last year (2009) was serious- prolly the year with the most growth

Facebook last year (2009) was serious- prolly the year with the most growth

I had a myspace for like 6 weeks in 06 and got a fb the following year. I choose fb.

I had a myspace for like 6 weeks in 06 and got a fb the following year. I choose fb.

sick.gif

Its crazy that a grown man can still write like this...I know its the internet and all but, damn
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Its crazy that a grown man can still write like this...I know its the internet and all but, damn
laugh.gif

--FB now. Not just cuz it has a movie and its rapid growth last year but its just easier to find people.

--FB now. Not just cuz it has a movie and its rapid growth last year but its just easier to find people.

Back
Top Bottom