SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

black LV jaspers to the social magazine awards show and to DJ the after party the other night (i was nominated for best DJ and one of the clubs i work at won best overall bar):
First off, congratulations, man
glasses.gif

I don't know how formal your awards events was, but i think you could've done away with the cap and white belt. A black or brown belt would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice fit, regardless!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

black LV jaspers to the social magazine awards show and to DJ the after party the other night (i was nominated for best DJ and one of the clubs i work at won best overall bar):
First off, congratulations, man
glasses.gif

I don't know how formal your awards events was, but i think you could've done away with the cap and white belt. A black or brown belt would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice fit, regardless!

thanx. belt breaks it up some imo, pops a little... and i didn't wear the cap to the awards show, only later when i was DJing the afterparty...

thanx. belt breaks it up some imo, pops a little... and i didn't wear the cap to the awards show, only later when i was DJing the afterparty...

9.20.10 | A white tee + sneaker kind of day for me.
First time I wore jeans in a month. First time I wore Unkles in a year.

Unkles to SF for a bit:
7e6243b5fb744886345b9285cbb5d068510d63.jpg

9.20.10 | A white tee + sneaker kind of day for me.
First time I wore jeans in a month. First time I wore Unkles in a year.

Unkles to SF for a bit:
7e6243b5fb744886345b9285cbb5d068510d63.jpg

Jeri killing it again with the dope kicks. LONG TIME since i've seen you, hope everything is all good with you.
B.E.R.T

Jeri killing it again with the dope kicks. LONG TIME since i've seen you, hope everything is all good with you.
B.E.R.T

Originally Posted by DJBBert

B.E.R.T

YO! It's been forever dear! I actually thought of you the last time I post and wondered if you were still posting in the forums. Nice to still see you on here. Everything is great! Hope all is well with you buddy.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

B.E.R.T

YO! It's been forever dear! I actually thought of you the last time I post and wondered if you were still posting in the forums. Nice to still see you on here. Everything is great! Hope all is well with you buddy.

Back
Top Bottom