SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

recently copped this super clean, wearable pair off the iss MP... god bless team wearability!

first wear the other night to go see dj mick boogie with my girl:

4968775876_81d8c5568b_z.jpg
4968776096_8ef0b3fd9f_z.jpg
4968170153_9bd5f6e5f5_z.jpg

4968169951_fe3ef28d05_z.jpg
4968776770_f677bcf14a_z.jpg

4968777096_566f1fecdd_z.jpg

4968171665_48aeef2e48_z.jpg

4968171185_681691ec26_z.jpg

Nice 99 Bred. Chick has no mass at all..... My turkey sandwich has more mass than her

Nice 99 Bred. Chick has no mass at all..... My turkey sandwich has more mass than her

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Nice 99 Bred. Chick has no mass at all..... My turkey sandwich has more mass than he

score!  you sure told him bro. and triple posting it only made you sound even cooler
indifferent.gif
.  post your sandwich or I call ducktales

Proto - congrats on finding a wearable pair.  I know you got the white/cements too which is the only jordan I would even consider picking up these days.  oh and the girl is a cutie.  she looks nicely proportional to me
devil.gif
.  you knew there was going to be a bunch of **** talking comments so props to you for posting

*edit - all my gifs killed my bandwidth...

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Nice 99 Bred. Chick has no mass at all..... My turkey sandwich has more mass than he

score!  you sure told him bro. and triple posting it only made you sound even cooler
indifferent.gif
.  post your sandwich or I call ducktales

Proto - congrats on finding a wearable pair.  I know you got the white/cements too which is the only jordan I would even consider picking up these days.  oh and the girl is a cutie.  she looks nicely proportional to me
devil.gif
.  you knew there was going to be a bunch of **** talking comments so props to you for posting

*edit - all my gifs killed my bandwidth...

Nice tooth! Yeah, white cement 4's are my fav J's of all time. Grateful I got a nds wearable pair.

Info on that last pair? Looks like a suede infrared swoosh!

And yeah, that dude's a troll. Majority of his posts are negative comments towards others. I'ma start hitting the report button on him.

And my girl's def got mass, she's just not really showing it there. I could post pix that would put his girl to shame, if he even has one (people who get off by hating on people on the intraweb tend to not have a life)... But last time those pix got me suspended so I'll chill...

Nice tooth! Yeah, white cement 4's are my fav J's of all time. Grateful I got a nds wearable pair.

Info on that last pair? Looks like a suede infrared swoosh!

And yeah, that dude's a troll. Majority of his posts are negative comments towards others. I'ma start hitting the report button on him.

And my girl's def got mass, she's just not really showing it there. I could post pix that would put his girl to shame, if he even has one (people who get off by hating on people on the intraweb tend to not have a life)... But last time those pix got me suspended so I'll chill...

TimCity - nice90s

Timothy -dope bro
pimp.gif
.  Your moms too
wink.gif

Today to work:   Dickies x Red Wings (un-DS)   
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

bfqa9l.jpg

TimCity - nice90s

Timothy -dope bro
pimp.gif
.  Your moms too
wink.gif

Today to work:   Dickies x Red Wings (un-DS)   
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

bfqa9l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom