Selvedge Denim

^Same here, I have 6 pairs of denim and I don't wear them during the summer (Houston heat
sick.gif
)... with proper hygiene I don't see how your jeans stinks...

Do you guys not wash yourselves? Do you have extra sweat glands in your thighs? Change your underwear?

The inside of a pair of shoes is never washed. You just change the socks.

I wore my Nudies for almost two years before I washed them. They never smell IF you take care of them properly

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

So I could wear some APC jeans EVERY day and they wont smell or stink?
I own APC Cures and compared to my washed demin (which get washed almost every couple of weeks) , I honestly cannot tell a difference between my Cures which haven't been washed for about 6 months and my washed denim at the end of their two-week cycle. 
It's also recommended that raw denim be washed about every 6 months, but depending on one's activity level, that number could either shorten or rise.  
I typically rock skinny jeans. Like LEvi 510 and 511. IF I were to switch to selvedge denim in a skinny fit, what would be a good brand for recommendation? I also wear dark indiglo jeans. Levi dark indigo jeans fade after one wash. Looking for dark indiglo denim jeans that wont fade.
Pretty much almost all denim will fade from wash. If you don't wash, they'll fade from wear.

There are a few brands out there that has no fade denim though. Since you wear 510/511 here's a similar fit:
http://blueingreensoho.co...virtuemart&Itemid=62

Originally Posted by doyung9

Do you guys not wash yourselves? Do you have extra sweat glands in your thighs? Change your underwear?

The inside of a pair of shoes is never washed. You just change the socks.
Go smell your shoes
laugh.gif

I just dry clean my raw denim, that way I don't have to worry about getting my jeans faded in the washer 

Originally Posted by Chosen One

To be completely honest, none of my jeans really smell like anything except well...jeans.

What do your jeans smell like cause mine really don't have an odor to them.

Exactly. My N&F's are amazing. I've had them for a year and a half now and haven't washed them. Still smell fresh. 
Ya'll are some stank dudes

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Chosen One

To be completely honest, none of my jeans really smell like anything except well...jeans.

What do your jeans smell like cause mine really don't have an odor to them.

Exactly. My N&F's are amazing. I've had them for a year and a half now and haven't washed them. Still smell fresh. 
Ya'll are some stank dudes

150 dollar jeans will last a whole year without washing?

hella old thread and off topic, but what are some other selvedge denim brands in the range of Naked and Famous?

Back
Top Bottom