Selvedge Denim

iamdavidrice

Banned
When you guys buy selvedge denim or any other type of quality denim do you really rock em everyday for 8 months - a year? Where is your self respect

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's spelled... enh, forget it.

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif

Need to be getting a jeanfax report before copping.

I always wondered, dont the jeans smell if you don't wash it? I see ppl always talking about not washing for years.......

If you're not hooping and you change your drawers/shower everyday, there's no reason your jeans should stink...

im  not really concerned about washing them just letting people see you with the same jeans on for a year

0cks wrote:
If you're not hooping and you change your drawers/shower everyday, there's no reason your jeans should stink...

Average human farts 5 times a day. You also poop twice a day(supposed to), and your natural body oils leak on your jeans. Add to the fact, most ppl mistakenly drop things on their jeans.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

I always wondered, dont the jeans smell if you don't wash it? I see ppl always talking about not washing for years.......

they don't. i don't feel like getting into the umphteenth debate about this particular subject so ill just suggest that everyone read the past threads dealing with raw denim. 

Originally Posted by spacerace

they don't. i don't feel like getting into the umphteenth debate about this particular subject so ill just suggest that everyone read the past threads dealing with raw denim. 
So I could wear some APC jeans EVERY day and they wont smell or stink?

0cks wrote:
Average human farts 5 times a day. You also poop twice a day(supposed to), and your natural body oils leak on your jeans. Add to the fact, most ppl mistakenly drop things on their jeans.

Ionno, everything you listed may be an issue with skinny jeans, but if you have some space in your denim you should be ok...

roll.gif

I own APC Cures and compared to my washed demin (which get washed almost every couple of weeks) , I honestly cannot tell a difference between my Cures which haven't been washed for about 6 months and my washed denim at the end of their two-week cycle. 
It's also recommended that raw denim be washed about every 6 months, but depending on one's activity level, that number could either shorten or rise.  

I own APC Cures and compared to my washed demin (which get washed almost every couple of weeks) , I honestly cannot tell a difference between my Cures which haven't been washed for about 6 months and my washed denim at the end of their two-week cycle. 
It's also recommended that raw denim be washed about every 6 months, but depending on one's activity level, that number could either shorten or rise.  
I typically rock skinny jeans. Like LEvi 510 and 511. IF I were to switch to selvedge denim in a skinny fit, what would be a good brand for recommendation? I also wear dark indiglo jeans. Levi dark indigo jeans fade after one wash. Looking for dark indiglo denim jeans that wont fade.

To be completely honest, none of my jeans really smell like anything except well...jeans.

What do your jeans smell like cause mine really don't have an odor to them.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

They will smell..
Esp on a hot summer day 
sick.gif

Why on earth would you be wearing raw denim on a hot summer day? 
eyes.gif

I have Naked Famous & APC's and neither of them smell. 

Back
Top Bottom