Secret Life of the American Teenager

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

K.

Shorty on the left would get it early. She looks like one of those whitewashed Hispanics though they be throwing me off.

Haha.  Never heard that before.  I'ma steal it from you if that's cool.
cucuy.jpg

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

K.

Shorty on the left would get it early. She looks like one of those whitewashed Hispanics though they be throwing me off.

Haha.  Never heard that before.  I'ma steal it from you if that's cool.
cucuy.jpg

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

damn mydude found out he might have an STI
frown.gif

Wow you really are like watching it right now eh? I turned to check it out and it had Stifler's Mom & Big P*$$% from Sopranos on there?  Maybe it as the wrong show.  Haha

they were the guys parents that got the girl on the 1st page on the left of the picture pregnant.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

damn mydude found out he might have an STI
frown.gif

Wow you really are like watching it right now eh? I turned to check it out and it had Stifler's Mom & Big P*$$% from Sopranos on there?  Maybe it as the wrong show.  Haha

they were the guys parents that got the girl on the 1st page on the left of the picture pregnant.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP you are terrible. The best show on tv? You sat down at your computer and typed those words. Terrible op, terrible. The best show on TV?......terrible.

OP you are terrible. The best show on tv? You sat down at your computer and typed those words. Terrible op, terrible. The best show on TV?......terrible.

Back
Top Bottom