Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

Michael Outar recalled the start of his nephew's football career as a 6-year-old with the Homestead Hurricanes. Young Sean was assigned No. 66 and a place on the defensive line.

"He asked me, 'Uncle Michael, what do I do?' I told him, 'Hit the guy with the ball.' That's what he did, over and over," Outar said.

...Wow...

That really brought a tear to my eye looking at the picture you took Flip.. Such a tough weekend for the Skins and the entire NFL Family.. A great honor theRedskins did for Sean Taylor before the game with the video and only playing 10 defensive players (to leave his spot open)..

I didn't get to see Rosenhaus this morning.. But I saw clips of lavar's speech.. wow.. hurts my heart hearing ST's loved ones talk..

Also... Seeing Chad Johnson in tears last night and the clip of Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Willis McGahee before the game... Those hit me hard too...

I'm almost at a loss for words.. R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Heaven Couldn't Wait

Anyone think the funeral was too much of a spectacle?

They were talkin about it on the Russ Parr show, and how OJ Simpson, Jesse Jackson and other who probably didn't even know Sean, showed up to be seen.

They were saying how it was too long which in turn had the family grieving longer than necessary.

Not that I hold this stance, but just throwing it out there.

OJ Simpson's daughter was a classmate of Sean Taylor's....also, OJ tried to get Sean to commit to USC. I can see why the Juice was there, but as far asJesse Jackson, it was nothing more than his usual ambulance chasing.

They were saying how it was too long which in turn had the family grieving longer than necessary.

I had no problem with the length. Different familes do different things in times of mourning. They had been grieving all week, so I don't see why a 3 hourfuneral made that much of a difference.

He'll come to your babies circumcision if u tell him somoene will be there taking pictures.

u a fool Gunna
roll.gif

hey were talkin about it on the Russ Parr show, and how OJ Simpson, Jesse Jackson and other who probably didn't even know Sean, showed up to be seen.

laugh.gif
good ole Media, not knowing what theyr'e talkin about and just throwing anythingout, like doubleJ said, OJ knew Taylor.
and who didnt expect media hound Jesse Jackson to show up, He'll come to your babies circumcision if u tell him somoene will be there taking pictures.

I aint see Nothin wrong with the funeral, they sent Sean home correctly.

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071205/NEWS01/712050389

after Sasha graduated high school, she moved in with Taylor and he picked up the tab when she began classes at Miami-Dade College.

"I was a strict, protective father, and he was a protective brother," Johnson said. "He made it, and he wanted to make sure his family was takencare of. When she graduated, Sean told me, 'You've done your job as a father, now let me step in and be the greatest big brother I can be.'"

frown.gif

yeah supposedly, and the article above also mentions that his step-sister's father coached him, rivera(the shooter) when he was young in football. said hisparents were good people. just strange or maybe not that anymore since they are from the same town.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad to know my pic touched people. I wanted to make sure that I got a pic of something honorable.

Heres another one. Its my current wallpaper.

taylortoweluz9.jpg

Trick Daddy was on the radio yesterday given his weekly sports report and he was like....

"Yeah I got some dudes in the Miami Pen waiting on to give these dudes a 'hard time' in jail."

You all can get the #21 towels for $3.99 on ********.com ($7 shipping tho). I saw them for over $150 on EBAY (SMH)...anyways, he proceeds from the sale go tothe ST Memorial Trust Fund.

just got myself a rally towel and a shirt, nice to hear the ******** are donating the profits to the memorial fund..

^I just want any ST jersey. This is the third Christmas in a row that I've asked for one but nobody can find one.

Taylor suspect's attorney: Gun tossed into Everglades

MIAMI -- The gun that killed Washington ******** star Sean Taylor was placed in a sock and thrown into the Everglades, an attorney for one of the suspects said.

The four suspects have filed not guilty pleas to first-degree felony murder and armed burglary charges and are being held without bond.

Attorney Michael Hornung told the Miami Herald his client, Venjah Hunte, is cooperating with police and wants to help find the murder weapon. A phone call and e-mail to Hornung by the Associated Press weren't immediately returned Thursday night.

Hornung said Eric Rivera Jr., Charles Wardlow, Jason Mitchell and Hunte, left Fort Myers on Nov. 25, but had no plans when they arrived in Miami. When they saw the luxury cars parked at Taylor's home, one of the suspects said the football star kept $200,000 in a black bag in one of the bedrooms.

At least one of the men said he had stolen $5,000 from Taylor's home before, Hornung said.

The suspects thought Taylor, though injured, was still traveling with the team for a game against Tampa that Sunday. They didn't know he was home nursing a knee injury.

They climbed over a fence and broke into a bathroom near the pool with a crowbar. Rivera, 17, and Mitchell, 19, went inside. Minutes later Mitchell ran out claiming he heard a noise, Hornung said.

Rivera persuaded Mitchell to go back inside. A few minutes later, Hunte, 20, heard a gunshot and then a scream inside the house. Mitchell and Rivera came running out and the group left in the car, Hornung said.

At least two of the defendants have confessed to taking part in the attempted burglary and a grand jury indictment identified Rivera as the one who shot Taylor.

On the ride home, the suspects stopped on Alligator Alley and threw the gun into the Everglades. Once in Fort Myers, Mitchell and Rivera burned their clothes and masks, the attorney said.

Miami-Dade police declined to comment.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2006-2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

Back
Top Bottom