Scientists estimate around 50 billion planets in our galaxy....vol. we cant be alone

Originally Posted by DT43

from the information i've seen, i still think the chances of intelligent life randomly evolving are much less than 1 in 50 billion. maybe if there were 50 trillion planets i'd be more inclined to believe there were aliens.
Religious groups are typically the only ones you'll hear making the assertion that life "randomly evolving" is improbable.

Originally Posted by DT43

from the information i've seen, i still think the chances of intelligent life randomly evolving are much less than 1 in 50 billion. maybe if there were 50 trillion planets i'd be more inclined to believe there were aliens.
Religious groups are typically the only ones you'll hear making the assertion that life "randomly evolving" is improbable.

Moore's Law. It's closer than you think it is. Don't believe the hype, the children of our future will reach heights unheard of. Apple knows whats up. That's why in the last 6 months they have been putting iPads in airplanes, and iPhones in spaceships.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so shall he be.

Moore's Law. It's closer than you think it is. Don't believe the hype, the children of our future will reach heights unheard of. Apple knows whats up. That's why in the last 6 months they have been putting iPads in airplanes, and iPhones in spaceships.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so shall he be.

The surest sign that there are other intelligent life out there, is the fact that none of it has tried to contact us.

The surest sign that there are other intelligent life out there, is the fact that none of it has tried to contact us.

That picture!
roll.gif
frown.gif

Hopefully they invent time traveling and come back for us! You never know as soon as I post this they might come back!
nerd.gif

That picture!
roll.gif
frown.gif

Hopefully they invent time traveling and come back for us! You never know as soon as I post this they might come back!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

they won't visit us because this is the "time out" planet

laugh.gif
but true
frown.gif
we are such an under developed civilization. so many pointless problems in comparison with the large scope.

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
but true
frown.gif
we are such an under developed civilization. so many pointless problems in comparison with the large scope.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
but true
frown.gif
i feel like maybe they look down on us in disgust. Maybe to them, even coming into our presence would contaminate them. Like distancing yourself from a dirty smelly person until they shower and clean off the filth. So if they were to make contact with us, it would usually be indirectly through hints in things like art, architecture, philosophy, clairvoyance etc. basically not in person like we think about all the time. I think in the grand scale of things, we have nothing to negotiate with them unless we're talking about some higher plane of living type of stuff

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
but true
frown.gif
i feel like maybe they look down on us in disgust. Maybe to them, even coming into our presence would contaminate them. Like distancing yourself from a dirty smelly person until they shower and clean off the filth. So if they were to make contact with us, it would usually be indirectly through hints in things like art, architecture, philosophy, clairvoyance etc. basically not in person like we think about all the time. I think in the grand scale of things, we have nothing to negotiate with them unless we're talking about some higher plane of living type of stuff

Back
Top Bottom