School Me On Secret Societies

richkarlmarx

Banned
i know this might sound foolish but the JFK thread inspired this.

- how do you join a secret society?

- are there any weird initiation routines/hazing?

-benefits?

-downsides?

any info on this would be appreciated

Bro you made like 27 topics today. Chill out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

-benefits?

-downsides?

1. You usually join secret societies by them approaching you or through family. If its the first, it's usually because you're in a position of power.

2. There are many. It can range from branding/tattoos to writing your signature in blood.

3. You are usually surrounded by powerful people, or people who know very powerful people.

4. A lot of secret societies promote or take part in illegal activities. It's usually pretty hard to become promoted, and you'll usually be treatedlike a @+*$+.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

-benefits?

-downsides?

1. You usually join secret societies by them approaching you or through family. If its the first, it's usually because you're in a position of power.

2. There are many. It can range from branding/tattoos to writing your signature in blood.

3. You are usually surrounded by powerful people, or people who know very powerful people.

4. A lot of secret societies promote or take part in illegal activities. It's usually pretty hard to become promoted, and you'll usually be treated like a @+*$+.

This is true, and A certain secret society has a rule to slit your throat ear to ear if that information along with the name of the organization is revealed
nerd.gif
serious bidness.

Back
Top Bottom