SCAMMED by philly5fan

thread-delivers.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

OP... you are the nicest person who has ever been scammed...you don't even seem mad..what life are you about ?

i already said im not about THAT life. im not gonna front. i have bigger things going for me in life. i just want my money back and to warn you guys to stay away from that dude. 
I understand that..but I meant which route are you going to take...at some point you have to man up and say its gonna be him or me... HE HAS NO CONSIDERATION FOR YOU HAVE NONE FOR HIM..DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOUR SHOES BACK. You worked hard for your stuff,B. I understand getting robbed with a knife or a gun..but from this clown on the internet B? Stand for something or fall for nothing. (Legally) I suppose.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

OP... you are the nicest person who has ever been scammed...you don't even seem mad..what life are you about ?

i already said im not about THAT life. im not gonna front. i have bigger things going for me in life. i just want my money back and to warn you guys to stay away from that dude. 
I understand that..but I meant which route are you going to take...at some point you have to man up and say its gonna be him or me... HE HAS NO CONSIDERATION FOR YOU HAVE NONE FOR HIM..DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET YOUR SHOES BACK. You worked hard for your stuff,B. I understand getting robbed with a knife or a gun..but from this clown on the internet B? Stand for something or fall for nothing. (Legally) I suppose.

OP, you need to consult that deep web. Find someone to put a hot one in the $*#%* !!*$+* knee cap.

OP, you need to consult that deep web. Find someone to put a hot one in the $*#%* !!*$+* knee cap.

Originally Posted by andrew206

RECAP
  1. OP starts out pretending like he's about THAT life
  2. OP states he has GOONS from Gtown
  3. OP then states that his GOONS might need to take a FIELD TRIP
    roll.gif
     down to dudes house.
  4. OP then says in defense to people telling him not to take it that serious that infact he's not worried of what the other guy would do cause his friend is a MMA Fighter.......Willing to fight over some over priced shades for another man
    laugh.gif
  5. OP then gets hammered by everyone in here, and eventually backs out of his original threats of going to his house to do somthing about it
  6. OP starts posting this guys entire personal information out there as a "comeback" for getting scammed
  7. OP then starts to say he isnt apart of  THAT LIFE and he just wants his stuff back
  8. OP refuses to tell us what LIFE he is about & how much he paid
  9. When this is all said and done OP came in here to tell us about this guy as a warning to everyone but in the act protrayed his self as a dude willing to do something about it.
roll.gif
 at this recap

Originally Posted by andrew206

RECAP
  1. OP starts out pretending like he's about THAT life
  2. OP states he has GOONS from Gtown
  3. OP then states that his GOONS might need to take a FIELD TRIP
    roll.gif
     down to dudes house.
  4. OP then says in defense to people telling him not to take it that serious that infact he's not worried of what the other guy would do cause his friend is a MMA Fighter.......Willing to fight over some over priced shades for another man
    laugh.gif
  5. OP then gets hammered by everyone in here, and eventually backs out of his original threats of going to his house to do somthing about it
  6. OP starts posting this guys entire personal information out there as a "comeback" for getting scammed
  7. OP then starts to say he isnt apart of  THAT LIFE and he just wants his stuff back
  8. OP refuses to tell us what LIFE he is about & how much he paid
  9. When this is all said and done OP came in here to tell us about this guy as a warning to everyone but in the act protrayed his self as a dude willing to do something about it.
roll.gif
 at this recap

Goddamn this dude philly is grimey as hell 
roll.gif

"I got bills to pay","ask him if he wants to buy them back"
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
,the time for talking is over OP. Time to get your mma friend to pay his +++ a visit.

Goddamn this dude philly is grimey as hell 
roll.gif

"I got bills to pay","ask him if he wants to buy them back"
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
,the time for talking is over OP. Time to get your mma friend to pay his +++ a visit.

Snitch on this dude please, instead of working like a normal human being this dude stays on twitter, taking cute pics with Justin Bieber tats, and scamming people online. Lazy bum ^@#$*s like this need to be someone's girl in prison, cause they aren't about that normal life.

Snitch on this dude please, instead of working like a normal human being this dude stays on twitter, taking cute pics with Justin Bieber tats, and scamming people online. Lazy bum ^@#$*s like this need to be someone's girl in prison, cause they aren't about that normal life.

damn bro. MCCARTHY 3...ASSEEEMMBBBBLEEEEEEEEEEEE
assemble.jpg

but nah...it's funny how some of these illiterate %+@ dudes in here keep saying you're pretending to be about that life
laugh.gif

damn bro. MCCARTHY 3...ASSEEEMMBBBBLEEEEEEEEEEEE
assemble.jpg

but nah...it's funny how some of these illiterate %+@ dudes in here keep saying you're pretending to be about that life
laugh.gif

i just messaged him telling him i'm going to kick his moms chest in and send her to hell so she could get violated by demons every night if he don't pay you your money back.

to me it's not about being about that life or anything like that. if i were to ever get scammed by someone in either the southern california area or the new york city area, i would pay them a visit and bring a few friends with me on that visit just for the fact that i know i can, and that i have people who would be willing to get my stuff back and a few other things the scammer has just to prove a point.

i just messaged him telling him i'm going to kick his moms chest in and send her to hell so she could get violated by demons every night if he don't pay you your money back.

to me it's not about being about that life or anything like that. if i were to ever get scammed by someone in either the southern california area or the new york city area, i would pay them a visit and bring a few friends with me on that visit just for the fact that i know i can, and that i have people who would be willing to get my stuff back and a few other things the scammer has just to prove a point.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom