SCAMMED by philly5fan

And not a damn is given by Philly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....my dude said ask him if he wanna buy it back. Yo OP hammers need to come out in this situation...this is like a rapper getting his chain snatched and having to buy it back
laugh.gif

the scammer knows NT is out for him so i think hes trollin you guys with these responses. someone man up and go whoop his #@!

the scammer knows NT is out for him so i think hes trollin you guys with these responses. someone man up and go whoop his #@!

but foreal tho please just get your said "goons" on ol boy cause he is not giving you the money back (if he even has it anymore)

if not you do it, go to his door and when he opens it don't give a chance to speak

but foreal tho please just get your said "goons" on ol boy cause he is not giving you the money back (if he even has it anymore)

if not you do it, go to his door and when he opens it don't give a chance to speak

OP HE DOES HAVE BILLS TO PAY

JUST LET EM' LIVE

YOU CAN ALWAYS WEAR SHADES WITH PRIDE KNOWING YOU HELPED  DONATED TO A LESS FORTUNATE ONE

OP HE DOES HAVE BILLS TO PAY

JUST LET EM' LIVE

YOU CAN ALWAYS WEAR SHADES WITH PRIDE KNOWING YOU HELPED  DONATED TO A LESS FORTUNATE ONE

eek.gif
at him saying he had bills to pay and would you be willing to buy them back.

For that level of disrespect, he'd be doing some time in jail. Call the local police in his area and file for mail fraud.

eek.gif
at him saying he had bills to pay and would you be willing to buy them back.

For that level of disrespect, he'd be doing some time in jail. Call the local police in his area and file for mail fraud.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I think it's time for NT to do away with any buying and selling on this site. I've been here long enough to see some of the most respected do the disrespected. the nickel and dime scams is like a daily operation on NT.

i love buying stuff from nt.we should get some kinda feedback system tho
props on trying to talk to dude, tim. and yes i love buying stuff here all the time. a lot of good and honest people but this is just wrong. i hope this doesnt happen to me at all or anyone else. i hope mods or anyone can look into this.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I think it's time for NT to do away with any buying and selling on this site. I've been here long enough to see some of the most respected do the disrespected. the nickel and dime scams is like a daily operation on NT.

i love buying stuff from nt.we should get some kinda feedback system tho
props on trying to talk to dude, tim. and yes i love buying stuff here all the time. a lot of good and honest people but this is just wrong. i hope this doesnt happen to me at all or anyone else. i hope mods or anyone can look into this.

Back
Top Bottom