SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

I think it's time for NT to do away with any buying and selling on this site. I've been here long enough to see some of the most respected do the disrespected. the nickel and dime scams is like a daily operation on NT.

i love buying stuff from nt.we should get some kinda feedback system tho
thats not good enough because it just takes that one time for somebody to scam you

I think it's time for NT to do away with any buying and selling on this site. I've been here long enough to see some of the most respected do the disrespected. the nickel and dime scams is like a daily operation on NT.

thats not good enough because it just takes that one time for somebody to scam you

I didn't know the whole AKASH thing but by looking at the .gif by Crank: the kicks never got back to OhYouMad's hands?

If so
roll.gif
straight grimey.

This. I've found some great deals on here. Think about how many transactions occur and how many of these threads pop up... ratio is pretty high imo.

Overreacting fools
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This. I've found some great deals on here. Think about how many transactions occur and how many of these threads pop up... ratio is pretty high imo.

Overreacting fools
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't know the whole AKASH thing but by looking at the .gif by Crank: the kicks never got back to OhYouMad's hands?

If so
roll.gif
straight grimey.

i know getting scammed sucks but i live by the rule if its too good to be true its probably not.always pay with a cc through paypal and never send a money order.most of the people that get scammed get lured cause they think their getting a steal and send payment by any means to get the deal. that whole screening thing is kinda stupid tho

i know getting scammed sucks but i live by the rule if its too good to be true its probably not.always pay with a cc through paypal and never send a money order.most of the people that get scammed get lured cause they think their getting a steal and send payment by any means to get the deal. that whole screening thing is kinda stupid tho

You !@!#!# that up.

You !@!#!# that up.

I don't believe we should get rid of the B/S section. I just think people should do more research before they buy. People have to list references when they make a listing. I'm willing to say few people actually contact the references and see how their transaction went.

I've bought from here several times, and at the same time I've sold on here. Never had a problem with either one.

I don't believe we should get rid of the B/S section. I just think people should do more research before they buy. People have to list references when they make a listing. I'm willing to say few people actually contact the references and see how their transaction went.

I've bought from here several times, and at the same time I've sold on here. Never had a problem with either one.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

phiily5fan is available 5:15 pm

phazedem 5:15 pm
    you sammed dude on nt?

phiily5fan 5:15 pm
    what?

dont play dumb

phiily5fan 5:16 pm
    lol

phazedem 5:17 pm
    give him his money back

phiily5fan 5:18 pm
    what money? i had bills to pay

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his reasoning

probably the funniest line ever

laugh.gif

and it seems like ock stay in a trap house tho

Originally Posted by Luong1209

phiily5fan is available 5:15 pm

you sammed dude on nt?

phiily5fan 5:15 pm
    what?

dont play dumb

phiily5fan 5:16 pm
    lol

phazedem 5:17 pm
    give him his money back

phiily5fan 5:18 pm
    what money? i had bills to pay

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his reasoning

probably the funniest line ever

laugh.gif

and it seems like ock stay in a trap house tho

RECAP
  1. OP starts out pretending like he's about THAT life
  2. OP states he has GOONS from Gtown
  3. OP then states that his GOONS might need to take a FIELD TRIP
    roll.gif
     down to dudes house.
  4. OP then says in defense to people telling him not to take it that serious that infact he's not worried of what the other guy would do cause his friend is a MMA Fighter.......Willing to fight over some over priced shades for another man
    laugh.gif
  5. OP then gets hammered by everyone in here, and eventually backs out of his original threats of going to his house to do somthing about it
  6. OP starts posting this guys entire personal information out there as a "comeback" for getting scammed
  7. OP then starts to say he isnt apart of  THAT LIFE and he just wants his stuff back
  8. OP refuses to tell us what LIFE he is about & how much he paid
  9. When this is all said and done OP came in here to tell us about this guy as a warning to everyone but in the act protrayed his self as a dude willing to do something about it.
Good Luck on getting your stuff back though

RECAP
  1. OP starts out pretending like he's about THAT life
  2. OP states he has GOONS from Gtown
  3. OP then states that his GOONS might need to take a FIELD TRIP
    roll.gif
     down to dudes house.
  4. OP then says in defense to people telling him not to take it that serious that infact he's not worried of what the other guy would do cause his friend is a MMA Fighter.......Willing to fight over some over priced shades for another man
    laugh.gif
  5. OP then gets hammered by everyone in here, and eventually backs out of his original threats of going to his house to do somthing about it
  6. OP starts posting this guys entire personal information out there as a "comeback" for getting scammed
  7. OP then starts to say he isnt apart of  THAT LIFE and he just wants his stuff back
  8. OP refuses to tell us what LIFE he is about & how much he paid
  9. When this is all said and done OP came in here to tell us about this guy as a warning to everyone but in the act protrayed his self as a dude willing to do something about it.
Good Luck on getting your stuff back though

And not a damn is given by Philly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....my dude said ask him if he wanna buy it back. Yo OP hammers need to come out in this situation...this is like a rapper getting his chain snatched and having to buy it back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Has anyone on NIKETALK ever been successful in recovering their funds and/or items using GOONS???

I see a bunch of these post every week. Never once have I seen one resolved.

i did. it was a cdp 11/12 . i sent him 200 text messages, call his grandpa, and had another 40 Nters call him endlessly, he sent the CDP 11/12 back in OG box with $20 inside.

thats why i always help out.

Originally Posted by djaward

Has anyone on NIKETALK ever been successful in recovering their funds and/or items using GOONS???

I see a bunch of these post every week. Never once have I seen one resolved.

i did. it was a cdp 11/12 . i sent him 200 text messages, call his grandpa, and had another 40 Nters call him endlessly, he sent the CDP 11/12 back in OG box with $20 inside.

thats why i always help out.

Back
Top Bottom