SCAM ALERT member fifteen

Originally Posted by Javy12

so he said to edit my post with his info and he will complete the deal, what should i d0?

Get your stuff first then you should edit your post.
Post it on /b/ to get him real bad.

so he said to edit my post with his info and he will complete the deal, what should i d0?
copied, pasted, save as "scammerid.doc"

go ahead op

Get your stuff first then you should edit your post.
Post it on /b/ to get him real bad.

copied, pasted, save as "scammerid.doc"

go ahead op

OK I guess he want every information on niketalk about him gone before he ships out my shoes, can everybody delete or edit thier post with his info. Thanks

OK I guess he want every information on niketalk about him gone before he ships out my shoes, can everybody delete or edit thier post with his info. Thanks

Ok so I guess he was in the hospital, and he is mad because i kept on trying to contact him. I think most people would of done the same thing

Ok so I guess he was in the hospital, and he is mad because i kept on trying to contact him. I think most people would of done the same thing

I also made a Police report with the Police deparment by his house. Should i call them and tell them to close it?

I also made a Police report with the Police deparment by his house. Should i call them and tell them to close it?

Nah b.

This dude posted your number on CL claiming you was givin away a free washer and dryer.

Now he saying he was in the hospital?

Not buyin it.

Nah b.

This dude posted your number on CL claiming you was givin away a free washer and dryer.

Now he saying he was in the hospital?

Not buyin it.

not the dramatic ending i was looking for...

not the dramatic ending i was looking for...

laugh.gif
@ that ad.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by VietStar

Look what I found...the other guy's ad.
roll.gif
... http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/zip/2192196868.html
Scammer is trying to sock it to the OP... On some Joker vs. Batman steez.
laugh.gif

What part of the game is this?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
This is actually someone socking it to the scammer.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ispeakjewleo can you edit your post with his info.

Back
Top Bottom