SCAM ALERT member fifteen

roll.gif
i swear NT>

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

OK so let me make sure this is clear the deal was his Altitude XIII's DS sz 10.5 for your Altitude XIII'sz 11 DS.
He sent you money to ship your kicks but when he recieved your kicks he was supposed to spend money again for shipping a 2nd time this time to send his kicks.

Seems a little unfair that for the shipping you spend $0.00 total while he was supposed to spend $36.00 for shpping total.
However i'm thinking maybe he was "disrespected" by that and decided he didnt want to spend for shipping "TWICE" so instead he decided not to pay for shpping twice and keep your kicks instead.. I'm not saying thats the reason he scammed you i'm just saying "maybe" .(his intention may have  been to scam you even if you did pay for your own shipping money)
However you was going to spend $0.00 total had the transaction went through smoothly, and he was going to spend $36.00 total (for shipping ) correct? Yeah so it seems like your were trying to scam him yourself for the shipping money and ended up getting scammed yourself...
We dont know if he even owned a pair of Altitude XIII's and it's a possibilty his plan was to scam you in the first place

NIketalk should make rules that all trade tranactions means that each trader pays for his/her own shipping which is the fairest way to do it.

Are you joking me?  That was just dumb.  Scamming him out of shipping money?  All the guy had to do was say "no, I'm not going to pay shipping for you".  Simple, done.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

OK so let me make sure this is clear the deal was his Altitude XIII's DS sz 10.5 for your Altitude XIII'sz 11 DS.
He sent you money to ship your kicks but when he recieved your kicks he was supposed to spend money again for shipping a 2nd time this time to send his kicks.

Seems a little unfair that for the shipping you spend $0.00 total while he was supposed to spend $36.00 for shpping total.
However i'm thinking maybe he was "disrespected" by that and decided he didnt want to spend for shipping "TWICE" so instead he decided not to pay for shpping twice and keep your kicks instead.. I'm not saying thats the reason he scammed you i'm just saying "maybe" .(his intention may have  been to scam you even if you did pay for your own shipping money)
However you was going to spend $0.00 total had the transaction went through smoothly, and he was going to spend $36.00 total (for shipping ) correct? Yeah so it seems like your were trying to scam him yourself for the shipping money and ended up getting scammed yourself...
We dont know if he even owned a pair of Altitude XIII's and it's a possibilty his plan was to scam you in the first place

NIketalk should make rules that all trade tranactions means that each trader pays for his/her own shipping which is the fairest way to do it.

Are you joking me?  That was just dumb.  Scamming him out of shipping money?  All the guy had to do was say "no, I'm not going to pay shipping for you".  Simple, done.

Wow, glad everything turned out good for you OP.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of NT.

I really think we should compile all the info from know scammers on this site and make a thread about it.

Wow, glad everything turned out good for you OP.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of NT.

I really think we should compile all the info from know scammers on this site and make a thread about it.

never did a trade but i want to with a NT'er for his vii's but this has me thinkin twice

MS VI s/b here wednesday
pimp.gif

never did a trade but i want to with a NT'er for his vii's but this has me thinkin twice

MS VI s/b here wednesday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom