SCAM ALERT member fifteen

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

dude had 65 post and you deal with him?

high post count doesn't mean a person is a legit ask the guy who RockDeep scammed.

never seen anyone pay to ship during a trade. I assumed both parties would pay to ship their own pair.
nerd.gif

high post count doesn't mean a person is a legit ask the guy who RockDeep scammed.

never seen anyone pay to ship during a trade. I assumed both parties would pay to ship their own pair.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

............you know what? technically? RockDeep did send dude his cheese through MoneyGram. i seen some people (Meth included), talk about MoneyGram as if was some archaic method of sending money but thats just not true. alot of people send money using MoneyGram (granted, its mostly illegals sending money home from what ive seen, but still). you can find a MoneyGram in any WalMart across the country.

- im saying all this and i absolutely hated RockDeep......him and his BFF.

Originally Posted by Executive76

............you know what? technically? RockDeep did send dude his cheese through MoneyGram. i seen some people (Meth included), talk about MoneyGram as if was some archaic method of sending money but thats just not true. alot of people send money using MoneyGram (granted, its mostly illegals sending money home from what ive seen, but still). you can find a MoneyGram in any WalMart across the country.

- im saying all this and i absolutely hated RockDeep......him and his BFF.

Originally Posted by Javy12

im a probation officer so i always think people are up to no good, but this time i got sloppy.

Well he's about hr from where I stay, but I'll try and contact him or see if I can get a hold of him.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why do people continue to do trades through Niketalk?
In all fairness I've done about 15+ trades on NT and i havent had a problem yet..
then again i only really do them when i'm receiving the item first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why do people continue to do trades through Niketalk?
In all fairness I've done about 15+ trades on NT and i havent had a problem yet..
then again i only really do them when i'm receiving the item first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Javy12

im a probation officer so i always think people are up to no good, but this time i got sloppy.

Well he's about hr from where I stay, but I'll try and contact him or see if I can get a hold of him.

Back
Top Bottom