Sayin Wassup (or Head nod up or down, Hello, Hey) to Strangers

People who don't nod back are give any type of cordial greeting/response are probably scared and presume you to be plotting on them

People who don't nod back are give any type of cordial greeting/response are probably scared and presume you to be plotting on them

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I noticed that if it's a young person, I nod my head up,
if it's an older person, I nod my head down

this
that

for some reason i never really do it if im out and about though, seems to only happen when im at work

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I noticed that if it's a young person, I nod my head up,
if it's an older person, I nod my head down

this
that

for some reason i never really do it if im out and about though, seems to only happen when im at work

I usually am only able to do that with Black men my age or older. Much older often time. But in general people are too cool to be sociable with strangers down here.

I usually am only able to do that with Black men my age or older. Much older often time. But in general people are too cool to be sociable with strangers down here.

I really love the subject matter OP.

I notice this all of the time. I say wassup to any and everyone. Old women, young men, young females. The force in my voice changes depending on who I am speaking to.

But yes, it does seem like people that look like me (color of NT Background) are the main speakers.

But if I am riding my bike, people of all shades and ages seem to speak. Much like someone mentioned while they were running.

Good topic man.

I really love the subject matter OP.

I notice this all of the time. I say wassup to any and everyone. Old women, young men, young females. The force in my voice changes depending on who I am speaking to.

But yes, it does seem like people that look like me (color of NT Background) are the main speakers.

But if I am riding my bike, people of all shades and ages seem to speak. Much like someone mentioned while they were running.

Good topic man.

Back
Top Bottom