Say it ain't so: 2010 Louis Vuitton models without make-up

i hope the average female checks these out. I gotta say, go to any college campus and youll see some stunning stuff and wonder how THEY arent famous when chicks less attractive are what they look up to. it makes no sense.

it makes me wonder how it would be to get average girls with potential and get them to do a makeover.. project gf?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

a LOT of girls look extra regular w/o makeup.

I have to cosign this.

These photos are really unflattering I must say. Lighting seems off and almost all of them are making a weird face.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i hope the average female checks these out. I gotta say, go to any college campus and youll see some stunning stuff and wonder how THEY arent famous when chicks less attractive are what they look up to. it makes no sense.

The look of the girl that you think is beautiful, and the industry's view probably differ, as you can see from a good amount of these LV models. There's a lot more that goes into whether a girl is successful at becoming a model or not, but I dont think anyone wants to read a paragraph on the subject.

Originally Posted by Noskey

The look of the girl that you think is beautiful, and the industry's view probably differ, as you can see from a good amount of these LV models. There's a lot more that goes into whether a girl is successful at becoming a model or not, but I dont think anyone wants to read a paragraph on the subject.

I mean girls in college wear makeup too, I think. That stunning broad you saw while walking to class probably spent an hour getting ready.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Noskey

I mean girls in college wear makeup too, I think. That stunning broad you saw while walking to class probably spent an hour getting ready.
No doubt. But they may not have been slim enough, or tall enough, when they were 14/15 years old (when agencies typically target girls) to get a modeling contract. Face doesnt really matter, it's about how the girl fits into the clothes/makes them look. As everyone knows, makeup can do anything.

didn't read any responses so it might have already been said but-

have you ever seen a high fashion runway show/pix from one....even WITH make up most of them still look
alien.gif

they all usually have two things going for them REAL TALL and REAL SKINNY-

the typical definition of "beauty" or "attractiveness" doesn't apply

Models are told to come to their shoots with a clean look (clean hair and no make up), so that the make up artist can do their jobs.

Even with make up and Photoshop some of these models are ugly.
These kinds of models are more than just a pretty face.
They have to be able pose, walk, and draw emotions a certain way to bring out the ideas of the photographers and art directors.

dudes in here saying the most ridiculous %@%$ ... "go to any college campus and you'll see gorgeous girls and wonder how THEY aren't famous" like the average person has no access to make up.

all this thread proves to me is 98% of NT has never woken up next to a girl.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Models are told to come to their shoots with a clean look (clean hair and no make up), so that the make up artist can do their jobs.

Even with make up and Photoshop some of these models are ugly.
These kinds of models are more than just a pretty face.
They have to be able pose, walk, and draw emotions a certain way to bring out the ideas of the photographers and art directors.
BOOM!!!
/thread

This.

I think agencies tend to look for something different. Hence why some of these broads looking otherwordly.

Back
Top Bottom