eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=2mmsl81.gif

Made u wanna call him that? That was gonna help the situation huh? Couldn't think of any word to suite him/the situation better I guess? You're not much better than him

man im black and that hard er was the first thing i thought of. stop acting like that wasnt some low down erish type stuff like that man is soooooooooo wrongfor thinking a dude going through someones pockets is that messed up to invoke that kind of digust. black people who actually got some sense and intelligencefeel that way about ignant black folks too and if you never have well damn you might be one of them.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by greatone632

This N
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
R just straight up walked away.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=2mmsl81.gif

Made u wanna call him that? That was gonna help the situation huh? Couldn't think of any word to suite him/the situation better I guess? You're not much better than him

man im black and that hard er was the first thing i thought of. stop acting like that wasnt some low down erish type stuff like that man is soooooooooo wrong for thinking a dude going through someones pockets is that messed up to invoke that kind of digust. black people who actually got some sense and intelligence feel that way about ignant black folks too and if you never have well damn you might be one of them.

realtalk..

if i saw that happen i'd be thinking the exact same $$$+.

wow, thats wild
smh.gif

ive heard about people saying they would do such a thing but it was mostly said in a joking matter

smh.gif
@ OP

What's your race fam?

Yeah homeboy who took dude's money was wrong...but that kinda thing happens all the time. People don't care out here.

But smh @ you again. Really though?

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by greatone632

This N
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
R just straight up walked away.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif

man im black and that hard er was the first thing i thought of. stop acting like that wasnt some low down erish type stuff like that man is soooooooooo wrong for thinking a dude going through someones pockets is that messed up to invoke that kind of digust. black people who actually got some sense and intelligence feel that way about ignant black folks too and if you never have well damn you might be one of them.
Considering that the people who really use it make no distinction b/w a good/bad black person, you're a fool for using it. OP is typicalinternet person though, does nothing on the scene, makes a cowardly run to the net.

laugh.gif
this thread just turned into a count down to ban camp.................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ him thinking a edit will save him

OP Is A Typical Lame If U Felt A Way U Should Of Addressed It There Don't Come Here Venting And Calling Him A Ni99er Cause I Bet U This It Would Of Been 2People Getting Rushed To ER Instead Of 1 .....But This Type Of Stuff Happens All The Time So Don't Be Surprised When It Does And If He Violated The GirlsHe Got What He Deserved

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

OP Is A Typical Lame If U Felt A Way U Should Of Addressed It There Don't Come Here Venting And Calling Him A Ni99er Cause I Bet U This It Would Of Been 2 People Getting Rushed To ER Instead Of 1 .....But This Type Of Stuff Happens All The Time So Don't Be Surprised When It Does And If He Violated The Girls He Got What He Deserved

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You capped every word.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

OP Is A Typical Lame If U Felt A Way U Should Of Addressed It There Don't Come Here Venting And Calling Him A Ni99er Cause I Bet U This It Would Of Been 2 People Getting Rushed To ER Instead Of 1 .....But This Type Of Stuff Happens All The Time So Don't Be Surprised When It Does And If He Violated The Girls He Got What He Deserved
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom