Saw the grimiest thing ever in my life last night

some people just have no class
smh.gif

Originally Posted by greatone632

So I'm basically done with college, the life ain't too hot now. Anyways, met up with a friend still in undergrad and went to a little house fling. Not a party to say the least. Anyways, I was having a great time, but the young bucks wanted to go to what I think are the wack bars. Anyways, I was hoppin around with my boy and another friend basically bored outta our minds last night, cause we had a damn good time at the house earlier. Here comes 2:00, time for everything to close. I heard what I thought was a beer bottle thrown onto the ground and shattering...

We turn down the street, where the trashy club is... I see a guy laying on the pavement bleeding from his head. Apparently two other guys said that they heard his head hit the street.. Did I really hear this guys skull basically
frown.gif
?? These two guys said supposedly he was fighting with a couple chicks and from what they said, all that happened was that they pushed him down, and he hit his head. I thought he could've been dead from this shot, not moving or nothing. So people started getting around him and the cops/ambulance would eventually come. Before the boys in blue came, a few were huddled around him...

I thought this guy was with him or whatever, but a grown @!@ man at least 30 in a button down goes through his wallet, I'm thinkin to get ID or something. This bastard goes threw it, takes his cash and puts the wallet back in his pocket as he's laying there maybe dead
eek.gif
. I basically wanted to puke when I saw this. A couple other saw it, I wanted to straight up murk dude, but there was enough going on.. This N
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
R
(I'm sorry, but no excuse here) just straight up walked away. If karma is really true or whatever, I hope he gets whats best for him.. Pocketing from someone who's damn near dead.....

I checked the local news, didn't see any story, so hopefully he pulled through last night
Sad story, but whats up with that?

laugh.gif
I've seen this happen a lot at party or club fights.

There's always that one dude ready to go through your pockets if you knocked out and aint come with your boys or if they not around when you laid out onthe floor.

I mean honestly worse could've happened. A dude got jumped in the parking lot and got stripped naked once. Bridgeport Goons
smh.gif

A couple other saw it, I wanted to straight up murk dude, but there was enough going on..

you weren't gonna do NOTHING.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This N
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
R just straight up walked away.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
1st thing I thought..... and yea $*!# was dirty but heywhat you gonna do, bet it happens consistently ..... Rescission + no morals = (
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
)[sup]10[/sup]
[Cam'ron]$%+*!+ get robbed everyday in the hood B...He'll be aite [/Cam'ron]

Back
Top Bottom