Saw an Article about Drake wanting to leave YM and I pose these questions...

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Wish it was better news like dude died or something
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

1.He probably wants to leave because he feels that he's bigger than that label now
2. He's already peaked, he had a huge debut and cats are already getting tired of him. Second album will not do as well as the first
laugh.gif
you are so far gone, I ain't even on Drake like that but you are crazy, I bet you his next album is epic status

1.He probably wants to leave because he feels that he's bigger than that label now
2. He's already peaked, he had a huge debut and cats are already getting tired of him. Second album will not do as well as the first
laugh.gif
you are so far gone, I ain't even on Drake like that but you are crazy, I bet you his next album is epic status

He's really just young money affliated...I mean he's signed, but he doesn't do anything with them. He's not on Weezy's upcoming tour in a few months even though the rest of ymcmb is. Other than Nicki And Wayne, we haven't heard him with any other ym artist on a song, and even recently in that million dollar bet interview, birdman is shouting out members of ym/cm, and he shouted out nicki,weezy,bow,etc. but not drake.

I'm just saying...

He's really just young money affliated...I mean he's signed, but he doesn't do anything with them. He's not on Weezy's upcoming tour in a few months even though the rest of ymcmb is. Other than Nicki And Wayne, we haven't heard him with any other ym artist on a song, and even recently in that million dollar bet interview, birdman is shouting out members of ym/cm, and he shouted out nicki,weezy,bow,etc. but not drake.

I'm just saying...

•Drake got a $2 million advance
•Drake retains the publishing rights to his songs and only pays 25% of his music sales revenues
to the label as a “distribution fee

•Drake retains the publishing rights to his songs and only pays 25% of his music sales revenues

I do not expect drake to leave YM.... As stated his deal is too sweet. Plus Roc Nation aint even really drooping cats dudes still hopinh Cole gets an album

I do not expect drake to leave YM.... As stated his deal is too sweet. Plus Roc Nation aint even really drooping cats dudes still hopinh Cole gets an album

The fact that he has to reiterate that "YMCMB always" type stuff leads me to believe he may be on the way out..

The fact that he has to reiterate that "YMCMB always" type stuff leads me to believe he may be on the way out..

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
I don't even know that many people that listen to Drake but the few that I know, have completely stopped. Every forum is complaining about how he's mad repetitive now. How many artists in todays market have a HYPED up debut and their second album does even better?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
I don't even know that many people that listen to Drake but the few that I know, have completely stopped. Every forum is complaining about how he's mad repetitive now. How many artists in todays market have a HYPED up debut and their second album does even better?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by stopcappin

That's a rediculous deal. Especially in this day and age. Son needs to stay put. Which he probably will. I don't see that man dropping more than a couple more albums before he goes back to acting anyways.

Back
Top Bottom