Saw an Article about Drake wanting to leave YM and I pose these questions...

bns1201 wrote:
he should go back on degrassi for good

premieres tonight
pimp.gif

Its amazing these YMCMB artists dont realize they are goin to get screwed, they know how Baby get down. Jay might try to steal yo spotlight or yo song or somethin because as long as he is an artists HE will be his number 1 priority but he has no history of screwin folks outta they money

Its amazing these YMCMB artists dont realize they are goin to get screwed, they know how Baby get down. Jay might try to steal yo spotlight or yo song or somethin because as long as he is an artists HE will be his number 1 priority but he has no history of screwin folks outta they money

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

he got no history of gettin his artists release dates either
laugh.gif
Jay will have buddy on a shelve somewhere doin features
Or ghostwriting for Rihanna. Atleast birdman puts out artists if you want to be fair he's a better Record Exec than Jay. That money stuff I cant speak on but If Drake aint getting his money he should dip but Jay isnt an automatic win.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

he got no history of gettin his artists release dates either
laugh.gif
Jay will have buddy on a shelve somewhere doin features
Or ghostwriting for Rihanna. Atleast birdman puts out artists if you want to be fair he's a better Record Exec than Jay. That money stuff I cant speak on but If Drake aint getting his money he should dip but Jay isnt an automatic win.

Back
Top Bottom