Saw an Article about Drake wanting to leave YM and I pose these questions...

To me,I think Drake should just take a break for awhile.He has tons of talent,and I love his music,but I`m starting to notice that people are starting to get sick of him. He should just continue to make songs for other artists for awhile.And come out in maybe a year.But in my opinion,if he`s either with Jay-Z or Lil Wayne,I think he will have a successful career either way.

To me,I think Drake should just take a break for awhile.He has tons of talent,and I love his music,but I`m starting to notice that people are starting to get sick of him. He should just continue to make songs for other artists for awhile.And come out in maybe a year.But in my opinion,if he`s either with Jay-Z or Lil Wayne,I think he will have a successful career either way.

There prolly is a rift over there but for what it's worth dude better come correct on his next project. People tire of him.

Nikki, there'll be a pass because she went over the expectations of the public so people will wanna see what she does next...Drake did but it was sort of a given and with his subject matter...he's gotten a little stale

There prolly is a rift over there but for what it's worth dude better come correct on his next project. People tire of him.

Nikki, there'll be a pass because she went over the expectations of the public so people will wanna see what she does next...Drake did but it was sort of a given and with his subject matter...he's gotten a little stale

I'm not surprised at all, dude should've NEVER signed to bummy Young Money in the first place. I heard Tyga, Twist, Chuckee, & Short Dawg all live in a SINGLE condo & have a curfew, LMAO.

Yo Gotti paid his way out of his contract with Cash Money last year cuz he knows those dudes don't know how to run a LEGIT business. I remember Drake saying he wants to work with DJ Premier & 9th Wonder on his sophomore album...pfttt like Baby & Wayne are gonna let you put those tracks out for your ALBUM.

Oh yeah, adding a little more fuel to the rumors...notice Drake is NOT participating in Wayne's "I Am Music Tour" with Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, & Travis Barker

I'm not surprised at all, dude should've NEVER signed to bummy Young Money in the first place. I heard Tyga, Twist, Chuckee, & Short Dawg all live in a SINGLE condo & have a curfew, LMAO.

Yo Gotti paid his way out of his contract with Cash Money last year cuz he knows those dudes don't know how to run a LEGIT business. I remember Drake saying he wants to work with DJ Premier & 9th Wonder on his sophomore album...pfttt like Baby & Wayne are gonna let you put those tracks out for your ALBUM.

Oh yeah, adding a little more fuel to the rumors...notice Drake is NOT participating in Wayne's "I Am Music Tour" with Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, & Travis Barker

HipHopDoc09 wrote:
Its amazing these YMCMB artists dont realize they are goin to get screwed, they know how Baby get down. Jay might try to steal yo spotlight or yo song or somethin because as long as he is an artists HE will be his number 1 priority but he has no history of screwin folks outta they money

Son, are you serious? Two words; Young Gunz (Roc-a-fella Records in general played their artists).
LEBRONALD MCDONALD wrote:
What is atf ovo?

All Things Fresh (His site), October's Very Own (The team that he's ran with since damn near the start of his career.)

KnowledgeTheFoundation wrote:
Wish it was better news like dude died or something

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to practically wish death on a dude is just lame as hell. 

He should've never signed to YM. Going to the Roc doesn't gain him anything extra than going to Def Jam. It'd just give Jay fans another thing to brag about as they slurp him off.

He should've never signed to YM. Going to the Roc doesn't gain him anything extra than going to Def Jam. It'd just give Jay fans another thing to brag about as they slurp him off.

HipHopDoc09 wrote:
Its amazing these YMCMB artists dont realize they are goin to get screwed, they know how Baby get down. Jay might try to steal yo spotlight or yo song or somethin because as long as he is an artists HE will be his number 1 priority but he has no history of screwin folks outta they money

Son, are you serious? Two words; Young Gunz (Roc-a-fella Records in general played their artists).
LEBRONALD MCDONALD wrote:
What is atf ovo?

All Things Fresh (His site), October's Very Own (The team that he's ran with since damn near the start of his career.)

KnowledgeTheFoundation wrote:
Wish it was better news like dude died or something

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to practically wish death on a dude is just lame as hell. 

drake is the same way he was before the deal

i still consider him more of a young money affiliate than an actual member

he's more like wayne, he's bigger than the label and group

what label either of them are on is irrelevant

drake is the same way he was before the deal

i still consider him more of a young money affiliate than an actual member

he's more like wayne, he's bigger than the label and group

what label either of them are on is irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom