Sarah Palin is the dumbest political figure ever. Vol. Defending Dr. Laura

It's gotten to the point where i wouldn't even have hateful revenge sex with her. The only thing worse at this point would be not whacking it to "Nailin Palin".

It's gotten to the point where i wouldn't even have hateful revenge sex with her. The only thing worse at this point would be not whacking it to "Nailin Palin".

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Only Palin I know about.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Palin would "George Bush" the button if she got the chance. Don't let that lady anywhere near the oval office. Keep her in Alaska or wherever the #$@$ she hunts x-men wolverines and wooly mammoths.

Dr. Laura dun #$%@# up and pulled a Don Imus. The media blows everything out of proportion though. It's not as if she chopped off Kunta Kinte's foot. People are too damn sensitive. White people say N!#!@# all the damn time in their car, with the windows rolled up. "I seent it." - Craig Robinson.
laugh.gif

Palin would "George Bush" the button if she got the chance. Don't let that lady anywhere near the oval office. Keep her in Alaska or wherever the #$@$ she hunts x-men wolverines and wooly mammoths.

Dr. Laura dun #$%@# up and pulled a Don Imus. The media blows everything out of proportion though. It's not as if she chopped off Kunta Kinte's foot. People are too damn sensitive. White people say N!#!@# all the damn time in their car, with the windows rolled up. "I seent it." - Craig Robinson.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom