Sarah Palin is the dumbest political figure ever. Vol. Defending Dr. Laura

Awful human being. To side with a vile person like Dr. Laura and make this out to be some freedom of speech issue is indefensible.

Both of these people and the people who support them have their collective heads up their +%%#%

Awful human being. To side with a vile person like Dr. Laura and make this out to be some freedom of speech issue is indefensible.

Both of these people and the people who support them have their collective heads up their +%%#%

Chick panders to racists, whats else is she gonna say?

How any minority could vote for a party she belongs to is beyond me.

Chick panders to racists, whats else is she gonna say?

How any minority could vote for a party she belongs to is beyond me.

It's not even that she's dumb. I mean she's not MENSA smart or any of that, but she's not dumb either. She just comes from a totally different & backward mindset.

It's not even that she's dumb. I mean she's not MENSA smart or any of that, but she's not dumb either. She just comes from a totally different & backward mindset.

bpumpersheaint.jpg

Sarah Palin's base eats that kinda stuff up.

They wanna say the n word as much as Waka Flocka says it.

Sarah Palin's base eats that kinda stuff up.

They wanna say the n word as much as Waka Flocka says it.

On the one hand, ''Dr. Laura'' represents a strong under current of pissed off White Americans - so Palin cosigning her and coming to her aide is smart politics because it speaks directly to that under current by saying, ''I'm on your side''...

...on the other hand, there are millions of conservative minorities in this country who lean harder to the right than most white people, but these conservative minorities feel as though they're a people without a country because the Republican party refuses to accept them.

If people were to vote solely on moral values, the Black and Latino (two very religious races) vote would lock the Right into power for years to come, but by endorsing a woman hurling slurs and an immigration law in Arizona aimed at Mexicans, many minorities feel as though they aren't invited to the Republican party...

...Sarah Palin has proven them correct.

On the one hand, ''Dr. Laura'' represents a strong under current of pissed off White Americans - so Palin cosigning her and coming to her aide is smart politics because it speaks directly to that under current by saying, ''I'm on your side''...

...on the other hand, there are millions of conservative minorities in this country who lean harder to the right than most white people, but these conservative minorities feel as though they're a people without a country because the Republican party refuses to accept them.

If people were to vote solely on moral values, the Black and Latino (two very religious races) vote would lock the Right into power for years to come, but by endorsing a woman hurling slurs and an immigration law in Arizona aimed at Mexicans, many minorities feel as though they aren't invited to the Republican party...

...Sarah Palin has proven them correct.

I honestly believe if she could became President America would have a revolution...So I wouldn't be that against her
laugh.gif

I honestly believe if she could became President America would have a revolution...So I wouldn't be that against her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom