----SANTA BARBARA FOR HALLOWEEN!?

anyone going?
I would post this on socal/norcal but since halloween on SB is a pretty big shindig, I was wondering who was planning to attend.
BTW, has anyone gone before? It's my first time going--- I don't know what to expect other than block parties.

Overrated unless you know people
Get drunk walk down a street.
Then go to a party if you're not one of the 700 annual arrests and cant bring drinks outside even sodas or water or nothing.

I was gonna go with my friend and his brother (who goes to UCSB)... but the gas is too expensive. Would you mind picking me up from Tempe, AZ?
smile.gif

I'm thinking about going down there to visit some of my buddies this weekend...but i dunno if im into that scene.

im going there this weekend, first time, im scared, haha, especially since me and my friends are 18

you guys talking about "knowing somebody there" must be from outa state, everybody in cali knows someone who goes to SB
laugh.gif

ima be up there friday night with my boys....its goin down

for the people who have been there, im 21 will i be good with our alchy in my backpack??

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

you guys talking about "knowing somebody there" must be from outa state, everybody in cali knows someone who goes to SB
laugh.gif

Word.

Side note.... if you go and get lucky, double bag it. UCSB is notorious for having one of the highest STD rates.

Was planning on going, but the boys bailed.

Oh well, santa cruz + kegs + 2:1 Female to male ratio in one house =
pimp.gif

its going down in two weeks

Let's put it this way.

-You can get severely plastered and it will become crowded
-If you're a guy, a really high chance of arrest for being seriously drunk in public
-If you're a girl, chances are you'll be in sea of sausage and possibly frisked by random guys and cops
-Parties, will be crazy (especially in the Isle Vista area)
-Make sure you bring condoms, and check thoroughly of said potential sex partners (sober or inebriated)

Otherwise, be safe and have fun.

Originally Posted by Quasimuerto

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

laugh.gif

Word.

Side note.... if you go and get lucky, double bag it. UCSB is notorious for having one of the highest STD rates.
damn better bag up for dome too then.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I live in IV, so I'm thinking I'll be here.

Where do you live? I'm on sabado...
Originally Posted by eFEMMEraI

so is it just endless blocks of open house parties?

No, the main street with all the festivities is 4 blocks long. There's no music since the noise ordinance during halloween weekend goes into effect from 6PM until 7 AM. There's 10s of thousands of people from out town, nobody is going to throw an open house party.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

cant bring drinks outside even sodas or water or nothing.
went a couple years ago and had to experience that 1st hand....sucks
mad.gif

I'll be there (go to school at UCSB). I'm dressing up as a hypebeast so you can spot me easily (nah I'm not dressing up as a hypebeast, stilllooking for a costume though, I know I know, last minute).

The USC school newspaper said UCSB sent notice to all southern California schools that the city of SB is cracking down this year. No visitors, no opencontainers in public. They said they are having checkpoints for cars and you can only get through if you can prove you live in IV. Anybody else hear anythingsimilar?

^ this is the same deal every year. the only variance is how strict it goes. i went to the closest high school to ucsb (co 03) . . . and there was alwaysnotices to forewarn both hs and colleges alike of this. it's a fun time . . but don't expect to roll thru whatever houses you want. I would not suggestanybody, no matter where they're from to drive near IV that night. In other words, if you are going, park at camino real shopping center, and walk there,or get a cab, or find another place to go.

Back
Top Bottom