San Antonio NT's Come in...

I would have liked to meet up with you guys for Batman tomorrow but seeing it at the IMAX tomorrow at 7:15 was just too good to pass up.

AS PROMISED...

Jai Jai Biggums.

After Nicaragua, Jai Jai had to make a quick stop in Miami...

[ enter your own caption ]

I had a few more ideas, but I think this will do. Props to Jai Jai for takin it like a champ!
Photoshop War is official.

^ owned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
to this
happy.gif
to this
laugh.gif
rofl.... dude u cant compete with gabe when it comes to photoshop, and these rthe top 3 who knows what didnt make the cut.

pwned.jpg

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

AS PROMISED...

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.......

I knew I saw this at one of the missions on the southside.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

laugh.gif
to this
happy.gif
to this
laugh.gif
rofl.... dude u cant compete with gabe when it comes to photoshop, and these r the top 3 who knows what didnt make the cut.

^^^^^^^

i've been missing out on the good stuff...i almost want to jump in just for fun but ill just watch instead

I remember when me and G had a mini PS battle on myspace...he helped me step my PS game up.

LMAO @ Jai Jai

He looks like the Mr T. of rosary beads. "I pity the fool" has a whole new meaning now.

this is some good sheet. i've seen this up behind the cash register at the taqueria i stop at in the morning.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Im also down for TDK, IMAX at the Palladium would be sweet!

Ok, I will take the reigns for the meet up

Hooters at 281 and Bitters
Sunday June 20th 3:00pm
PM me for my cell

We can get financials out of the way, or at least let everyone know how much they owe me.

Also I will get a final roster for the van going later tonight.

Casper, I will text you with the hotels I have found, I have not booked anything yet, so we need to get this completed ASAP.

Hugs and Kisses, (no %*+%)

Your Red Sox fan!!

I reserved a room at the SpringHill Suites, for my wife and I, that you mentioned earlier. I figured I should do this since nothing had been determinedyet. By the way you have another Red Sox fan here.

G... can you stick "San AntoVice" in the place of Miami Vice in the same font and pink glow... Starring Jai Jai Bustillos...????
Honestly though, I think the photoshop battle should have its own thread.... Halarious!!!

Back
Top Bottom