San Antonio NT's Come in...

got to go to La Cantera to go get a dress shirt for my High School Reunion.

Jezus, Im getting old, phukk!

snaps guess i should get ready then.....

you guys are pretty
fail-bike-umbrella.jpg
with these times... haha

ok so I get home from anawesome time hangin out with the fam only to fnd myslef being blasted on the gsa.some fool wanted to the hook up and I was totallybeing cool with it but I guess he is just impatient.oh well.....I am sure he really didnt want to get any more pick ups from gsa anyway.....

"keep actin cockky......"

MAN SOORRRRY DIDNT MAKE THE MEET ...I WAS ASLEEP.....WE DIDNT LEAVE THE PARTY TILL 6;30,,,,AND DONT SWEAT THAT STUPID DUDE NORM......LOOKS LIKE I JUST ADDEDHIM ON DA LIST WITH TIMO-WACK

damn bro, hey joesuf, so that girl had 4 KIDS !!! she told me her life story and i was like uhmmm ok... we just bs, nothing crazy..

So, there is a sneaker drop on Thursday night, and also the possibility of a hurricane party too!!!!

Hope GSA2 has enough room inside!

^ DUH WATCH THE NEWS THERES A HURRICANE HEADING OUR WAY!!!! WED NIGHT . JUST WANT TO SAY CHECK THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND SHOW UCASTA SOME LOVE ON HIS COLLECTIONPOST. DAMN GOOD STUFF THERE BIG DOG. SEE YOU GUYS ON THURSDAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING.

MAN MY SHOES BETTER NOT GET MISSED UP........AND MAN I WANTED TO PLAY BALL ON WED...

UCASTA DA TRUTH......

T21D LETS GET A COLLECTION POST......................PLEASE.......................

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

MAN MY SHOES BETTER NOT GET MISSED UP........AND MAN I WANTED TO PLAY BALL ON WED...

UCASTA DA TRUTH......

T21D LETS GET A COLLECTION POST......................PLEASE.......................

^ I SECOND THAT FRED LETS GET A COLLECTION POST!! HA IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT A WEEK OR SO TO TAKE PICS. THE NEWS JUST SAID ITS HEADING TOWARDS BROWNSVILLE SOWE WONT GET HIT THAT BAD.

hmmmm.....Whats up with the "rainbow" color sneaks up sig

Dd I not get the memo?

I'm lazy somebody create and this e-mail me the code....

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ So you you pawned her off to Cas??? AHHHHHHHAHAHAHA

its all good guys, i wouldve rather been hollering at the one with 4 kids, not the one that looked like she ate 4 kids....

here the code for my sig, if thats the one u were asking for, just put it on html and it should work

<font style="font-family: Tahoma; font-weight: bold;" size="5"><span style="color: rgb(0, 255,255);">T</span><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);">E</span><span style="color: rgb(255, 102,0);">A</span><span style="color: rgb(0, 255, 255);">M</span> <span style="color: rgb(255, 0,255);"><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">S</span>.<span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">A. <spanstyle="color: rgb(0, 255, 255);">S</span><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);">N</span><span style="color:rgb(255, 102, 0);">E<span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 255, 255);">A<spanstyle="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);">K<span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">S</span> <span style="color: rgb(0, 255,255);">U</span><span style="color: rgb(255, 255,255);">P</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></font>

CASPER I AGREE....THAT WAS A BIG ONE................................THE SIG IS THE OLD SPURS COLORS RIGHT....

AND DAVID IT ALL GRAVY I GOT LIDS RAIN AND STAIN PROTECTOR

^^^^ nah its the MIAMI vice colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BIG ONE is being nice, that girls arms were the size of my legs, i mean it as dark and i was drunk but i could still tell large objects from little ones.

Back
Top Bottom