San Antonio NT's Come in...

MAN THE CASPER TATT IS CLASSIC.......................

ALL I CAN SAY IS ...................................................
ocqkw.jpg

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEE

My nigg@ jai-jai had to KILL THAT NOISE!!!!!!!! LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD OUT THE CASPER TATTOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's see where GABE takes this

Make your pick jaijai.....

cppg4-Entry-Suit.jpg

(Street fighter) ROUND 2 FIIIIIGHT! (Street fighter)

super_street_fighter_ii_turbo_hd_remix_3.jpg

...im at work so i cant post much..... stay tuned

Before the photoshop wars takes place....

What's the deal with the last meet up b4 Kixpo? When, Where, etc?

Also do some of us wanna get together for Dark Knight tomorrow? totally down yo, just let a brotha know...

Im also down for TDK, IMAX at the Palladium would be sweet!

Ok, I will take the reigns for the meet up

Hooters at 281 and Bitters
Sunday June 20th 3:00pm
PM me for my cell

We can get financials out of the way, or at least let everyone know how much they owe me.

Also I will get a final roster for the van going later tonight.

Casper, I will text you with the hotels I have found, I have not booked anything yet, so we need to get this completed ASAP.

Hugs and Kisses, (no %*+%)

Your Red Sox fan!!

LOL YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY. IM IN FOR BATMAN TOMMORROW!!!!! LETS DO THE QUARRY, PALADIUM IS TO DAMN FAR FOR ME SO FAR ITS
1. ME,MONICA AND ALANIS
2. JAI JAI
3. OMAR
4. KEDA AND WIFEY?
OK MOVIE TIMES FOR TOMMORROW 8:30,9:55,10:25,10:50,11:25,11:55? LETS VOTE ON THE BEST TIME FOR ME EITHER ONE OF THESE TIMES IS GOOD. BUT WE NEED TO GO BUY OURTICKETS IN ADVANCE SO WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SELL OUTS!!!! LETS FIGURE THIS OUT BY TONIGHT SO I CAN GO BUY MY TICKETS IN THE MORNING! OH ONE MORE THINGLENGTH OF MOVIE 2HR 32 MIN!
eek.gif

im down for any time. like i said , lindsays gonna be gone.... (braveheart) FREEEEEEEEEEDOM (/braveheart)
the drafthouse would be nice, but you KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats prob already sold out...

9:55 IT IS THEN. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME GO BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY SO WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT SELLING OUT...... CASPER FREEEEEEEEEDOM LOL!!!! HIT ME UPTOMMORROW SO I CAN GIVE YOU THAT LIST.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

im down for any time. like i said , lindsays gonna be gone.... (braveheart) FREEEEEEEEEEDOM (/braveheart)
the drafthouse would be nice, but you KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW thats prob already sold out...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Megan is going to a baccalaureate party on Saturday night, so I know how you feel man!

ME and AARON ARE GOING TO POST,TXT,EMAIL,PHONE,SMOKE SIGNALS,OR WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO LET YALL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE...SENCE WE AR GOING TO CHECK DAFLICK EARLY.......

Ok, with one week to go here is the roster for the van.

Keda
Shawn
Gabe
Jake
Casper
Joesuf
Omar

and Manny, we have plenty of room for you man, come along with us!

without Manny, the van is going to cost everyone about 45, plus gas. (30 dollars per person is a good estimate for gas)

with Manny, we are looking at 36 per person, plus gas. (25 per person this way)

If we can get more people to go, it will bring the cost down, but a round trip to Dallas for 75 bux is still a good deal.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO RIDE THE SNEAKS UP BUS?????

That time for the movie sounds good to me....

I may have mis-read but is David buying all tix in the morning and we break him off the money when we meet up? or we just getting them ourselves?

EDIT: I'm a n00b... I read it again, I'll go snag my tix for 9:55 for where ever this theater is... gotta mapquest that %@@+... !!!+** can't getaround this city w/o it
frown.gif

Billy, you are the man... Everything about the bus seems to be rolling nicely... The hotel is the only concern...

Hooters at 281 and Bitters
Sunday June 20th 3:00pm

MEET UP CONFIRMATION!?!?!?!

Wont be able to make the movie though...

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

That time for the movie sounds good to me....

I may have mis-read but is David buying all tix in the morning and we break him off the money when we meet up? or we just getting them ourselves?

EDIT: I'm a n00b... I read it again, I'll go snag my tix for 9:55 for where ever this theater is... gotta mapquest that %@@+... !!!+** can't get around this city w/o it
frown.gif

LOL EVERYBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TICKET!
wink.gif
!

Oh yeah... I am waiting with popcorn in hand for this battle of epic proportions with photoshop!!!

DUN DUN TA DUN

Back
Top Bottom