Same Sex Marriage Is The Law Of the Land

Annndddd the goal post moves :smh: :lol:

Brah I'm not even going to go at it with you on this subject, given the stuff your have written in the past about their being a gay "agenda/conspiracy" in this country :lol:

This is not a debate. Agree to disagree. I know you're heavy into politics so just off that alone I can't expect to build on any social issues with u. But I respect your opinion.

Annndddd the goal post moves :smh: :lol:

Brah I'm not even going to go at it with you on this subject, given the stuff your have written in the past about their being a gay "agenda/conspiracy" in this country :lol:

This is not a debate. Agree to disagree. I know you're heavy into politics so just off that alone I can't expect to build on any social issues with u. But I respect your opinion.

View media item 1292649
ok fine, agree to disagree then.

CIc1yGVWoAAr1dd.jpg

I never had a issue with gay marriage. It doesn't effect me so I never saw the problem. Gay people should be able to get married and divorced just like everybody else.

Last edited:
Congrats to the LGBT community
Not to thread jack, but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me?

I feel like a straight man should be able to marry another straight man. Like for example, think of your best friend. Been sons for 10 years and been through it all. Straight facts. I feel like straight men should be able to marry each other and reap the same benefits. Who's best to marry you but ya best friend? Right?

Bust this. You and ya mans can live in the same crib, nice *** crib too cus that joint income gonna be looking real proper, yall can get money together, smash **** together, and just have each other's back 100% on some death do us part ****, feel me? I don't see anything wrong with that. Although it is kinda weird to walk up to a shorty to try and bag and say "yeah ma I live with my husband." But that's another story.

And instead of wedding rings, yall can cop each other a rolex or some fly ****.

Not to thread jack, but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me?

I feel like a straight man should be able to marry another straight man. Like for example, think of your best friend. Been sons for 10 years and been through it all. Straight facts. I feel like straight men should be able to marry each other and reap the same benefits. Who's best to marry you but ya best friend? Right?

Bust this. You and ya mans can live in the same crib, nice *** crib too cus that joint income gonna be looking real proper, yall can get money together, smash **** together, and just have each other's back 100% on some death do us part ****, feel me? I don't see anything wrong with that. Although it is kinda weird to walk up to a shorty to try and bag and say "yeah ma I live with my husband." But that's another story.

View media item 1411832
Contender for post of the year. :lol:

Let's face it, the reason gay marriage wasn't allowed was because of religious reasons. Marriage was viewed as a religious ceremony, now it bares significant finical changes, benefits, ect.

View media item 465451

:rofl:

Soon as I saw "but I don't feel like same sex marriage is always gay marriage, feel me"

I died. This dude is NTer of the year so far.

Last edited:

Why do you have to get married though? why can't you just be roommates?

inheritance , tax benefits, social security , medicare and disability benefits for your spouse. insurance through your job , allowing your partner to get citizenship if illegal .....etc etc. 
hmm none of them seem that crucial to me, I guess to each their own

My boy brought this up earlier today

Back
Top Bottom