Salesman fired for wearing Packers tie

One of my major pet peeves are people who wear ties with team affiliations on it (college or pros).

It just looks so classless.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

One of my major pet peeves are people who wear ties with team affiliations on it (college or pros).

word and pictures of stuff like giraffes and balloons and whatnot, deserves to get fired for not knowin how to dress 
30t6p3b.gif

ITS CLEARLY A MARKETING PLOY TO GET THE CAR LOT SOME PUBLICITY

did you see the interviews??? its so damn fake...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

word and pictures of stuff like giraffes and balloons and whatnot, deserves to get fired for not knowin how to dress 
30t6p3b.gif
just because you wear h&m slim suits and look at the dressing better thread doesn't mean you have class

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

14 cars in a month isn't much, it'd definitely have you on a short leash

..Yes, I sold.
if 14 cars in a month aint a good number, then wat is? 14 sounds pretty decent to me...

Originally Posted by eashawty

..Yes, I sold.
if 14 cars in a month aint a good number, then wat is? 14 sounds pretty decent to me...

especially in this economy

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

..Yes, I sold.

especially in this economy
You'd be surprised at how many people are actually buying cars .
laugh.gif

14 is what it is, decent, but it won't keep you in the business. I was around 25-30+ a month(selling in autogroups) before I moved on to BMW and got out of the business(big time committment)

5 Chances.

Is your pride that much? Its a damn tie homie. Plus your work place gets paid to support the bears.

Idiot. I wonder what other types of insubordination are going on there...

how do u get to be a car salesman anyway?

Had been in sales my entire span in the workforce and when I purchased a car once the general manager suggested that I look into it.

It is an extreme amount of money that can be made if you can learn the tricks to it.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Roberts told the newspaper that Stone was a good salesman who sold 14 cars last month and that no customers had complained about the tie. Stone agreed.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude sold 14 cars in a month and got fired because of his tie?
indifferent.gif
Roberts is an idiot.. I would've allowed dude to wear the entire Packers uniform with the helmet to match, just keep selling.[/color]
I know right?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man found another job though. Salesmen will be salesmen.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom