Saddest Day Ever....

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

IS THIS SADDER THAN 911?

Thats what i thought.... SMH
Really thought bro, did you have to come in and just post that.

If you have nothing to contribute then don't, just get the f out

My mom's dog -- the dog I grew up with throughout my teen years and well into my late 20's is 14 now and getting more fragile with every passing day.I remember when we first brought her home. She was a little ball of black fur, playful and with a sense of curiosity and mischief that any young living thingpossesses.

Took care of her, had lots of great times watching her play, helped her recovered from a spinal injury (she lost control of her rear limbs for nearly 6months), watched her grow and accepted her like another member of the family. It's been sad to see her lose her hearing and she's now slowly losing hereyesight, but deep within her lies the same loving and loyal creature that I've always known.

it's going to be real tough to let go of her.

I know how you must feel and wish you well.

Damn Man.. Hold Your Head Up, I Know The Feeling.. Saddest Feeling In The World.. Practically Mans Best Friend As They Say.. Dog's In A Better Place Man

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

IS THIS SADDER THAN 911?

Thats what i thought.... SMH
That Wasn't Necessary At All.. Wait Till Something Similar Happens To You Or Worst.. Come On To Niketalk And Say Something About It IDIOT

Sorry to hear that man. I had all 3 of my dogs put to sleep within a year and a half of each other. It was really hard, and it was weird waking up expecting tosee them sitting in my kitchen and running up to me... but nothing was there.

It'll get easier as time passes, just like everything. When you feel better, dont hesitate to get another dog. I have 2 more now, and love each of themjust as much.

Dont let idiots like NikeVandal get you down, bro. He's obviously never had a family dog or felt that kind of a connection with a pet.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

It's only an animal.....

RIP I guess.
naw, people love their dogs like it's fam they become more than an animal quick. Especially if you get him/her when she is a couple of weeksold until they die.

-Still have my family dog that I've had for like... 12 years now..
Chihuahua's ftw, but R.I.P. to his wife, he's not the same dog anymore.
frown.gif

He's gloomy and super racist.

Back
Top Bottom