Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Well im sure playing in front of that crowd last night helped, but as far as i know he made it known this offseason that Sacramento was a team he wanted to come to 

couple notes....

-Salmons and MT23 are trash. Both should be gone by the trade deadline.

- Most glaring weakness: SF. Outlaw been playing well this preseason so why not give him more minutes as oppose to John "I miss open midrange jumpers" Salmons

-JT with a terrible game. Hope dude is working on his jumper cause this is a different league now.

-BOOGIE.....my god he is a MONSTER. Best center in the L hands down. That fade away bank shot....that's a big time superstar move. I love me some boogie ****** :lol:

Last edited:
gotta agree with everything you said.  last year i would have asked if you were smoking crack with the Outlaw comment.  but he looks totally different playing under this new coaching staff and he is actually the best option we have right now at SF

JT is still the same old JT, rushing his garbage shots.  but thank god his hustle payed off with a game winning dunk last night!

regardless of if MT is traded or not, Ben McLemore will have played his way into the starting lineup but the end of December if not sooner, book it

hey everyone, been away from NT for a bit and was surprised to one of these threads for the kings lol.

i was also at opening night and it was an awesome expereince. the crowd was great and they even pulled out a win. i even spotted pkballr in the parking lot :nerd: haha.

im excited about the upcoming season. mclemore looked good, that dunk he almost had would've been dope. i didn't realize he was so athletic, only thought he was a great shooter. can't wait to see him play when settles down and his shots start falling.

anyone going to the game vs the clips tonite?

hey everyone, been away from NT for a bit and was surprised to one of these threads for the kings lol.

i was also at opening night and it was an awesome expereince. the crowd was great and they even pulled out a win. i even spotted pkballr in the parking lot :nerd: haha.

im excited about the upcoming season. mclemore looked good, that dunk he almost had would've been dope. i didn't realize he was so athletic, only thought he was a great shooter. can't wait to see him play when settles down and his shots start falling.

anyone going to the game vs the clips tonite?
whaaaaaat

tell him to comeback please :lol:

or at least drop in to this thread

I don't even remember what he looks like anymore, just his avy :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
lol yeah we just said whats up to each other in the parking lot and went our seperate ways into arco. he looked the same, haven't seen him since like high school maybe damn?

sactown nt'ers meetup at a game lol? i remember no one would ever show up (including me)...

Got offered tix for the game but had to turn them down
frown.gif
me too.  kinda bummed but at the same time i don't mind cause i didnt wanna make the hour long drive tonight anyway, especially to see Flop City. ill be going to plenty of games this year so im not too sad

Got offered tix for the game but had to turn them down :frown:
me too.  kinda bummed but at the same time i don't mind cause i didnt wanna make the hour long drive tonight anyway, especially to see Flop City. ill be going to plenty of games this year so im not too sad
I wish I could go to plenty of games, but I'm not privileged enough :lol: :smh: :frown:

Where do you live?? An hour drive sucks

Got offered tix for the game but had to turn them down
frown.gif
I wish I could go to plenty of games, but I'm not privileged enough
laugh.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

a little past El Dorado Hills and Folsom.

it's like 45 mins if there is no traffic. which is never the case at the time you head there for a game, lol

Got offered tix for the game but had to turn them down :frown:
I wish I could go to plenty of games, but I'm not privileged enough :lol: :smh: :frown:

a little past El Dorado Hills and Folsom.
it's like 45 mins if there is no traffic. which is never the case at the time you head there for a game, lol
Ah towards like Red Hawk?

Ya I feel you. When I used to live right next to Sac State it would take about 40 minutes to get to games already, traffic is so bad on 50 :smh:

Ya I feel you. When I used to live right next to Sac State it would take about 40 minutes to get to games already, traffic is so bad on 50
mean.gif
Yep exactly, im like 2 exits before Red Hawk. 

Yea 50 gets terrible right before you get on I5

Ya I feel you. When I used to live right next to Sac State it would take about 40 minutes to get to games already, traffic is so bad on 50 :smh:
Yep exactly, im like 2 exits before Red Hawk. 
Yea 50 gets terrible right before you get on I5
Damn bro, you are way out in the cuts :lol: you going to school or anything?

Back
Top Bottom