Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Do you guys like Mike Malone's rotation? I assumed that Isaiah Thomas would be a starter over Vasquez...But I guess they want him to bring energy off the bench? 

I've actually liked it so far. Even through IT is looking better overall, his spark off the bench is something that should help energize the second string. I think his style works very well with McLemore's game too since he's able to penetrate & dish too. His work ethic is something that should be really beneficial to the rookies.

I like everything about Malone. I just don't like this Maloof built trash roster. And John Salmons shouldn't play another minute, ever

There is not enough firepower on the roster to keep up with the likes of the Clippers or Warriors. Every win is going to have to be earned with blue collar mentality. When there isn't a single starter that scores double digits like tonight I don't think we're going to be competitive at all in those games.

There is not enough firepower on the roster to keep up with the likes of the Clippers or Warriors. Every win is going to have to be earned with blue collar mentality. When there isn't a single starter that scores double digits like tonight I don't think we're going to be competitive at all in those games.
3 out of our 5 starters aren't NBA level starters, so thats the first problem.  and they are playing even worse than they normally do which is making it even worse.

I'm just surprised that Patterson is getting the start over Thompson...I would assume Thompson has a lot more to offer as a starter for the Kings. I do feel McLemore is going to be good for the Kings...Maybe better than what Tyreke ever did? Haha. 

Don't forget that last night was the second night of a back-to-back too. When both teams are high powered running teams, it's a double whammy too. The shot selection just wasn't there last night. On a positive note though, the Warriors only scored 98 points. The Kings just couldn't put it in the basket.

hopefully the Kings can right the ship tonight.

Thus far the defense has been slightly above average.... but with basically none of our shots falling, the confidence of the team just dwindles as the game goes on and its kinda sad to watch.

Look for the Kings to take out Kyle Korver tonight, he's been on a tear thru 3 games, shooting a mind numbing 66% from beyond the arc.

Also, Jeff Teague has taken another very positive step forward putting up 18 and 8, Vasquez and IT are going to have to slow him down.

I think our bigs actually match up pretty well with the Hawks bigs, I'd love to see WildPat have a solid game finally.

The wildcard, as I think it'll be for much of the season, is how we are shooting. This team isn't going to win many games shooting 40% from the field :lol: Hell even our FT shooting has been god awful.

Here's to an 80-2 season after tonight :nerd: :nerd: :smokin

I'll be tuned in tonight. I hope we get the W with some consistent buckets

Salmons was decent to slightly better than adequate to end the season last year. This year, well at least for the first three games, he's been pretty effing bad.

I swear. Every time the camera is on Jimmer on the bench he is messing with his nose.

I think it's very possible. 17,000+ in a small indoor venue. I think we've got a shot. My concern is whether or not every single fan is going to be into it.

Guess the team doesn't care about feeding the franchise Center in the paint. one FGA in the 2nd quarter and only 5 in the whole half....

Back
Top Bottom