Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Ben's defense the past two games have been decent.. Hope he continues to work on it and has handles over the summer

Hopefully DMC gets his 16th T rescinded by the league so he can play on Wednesday.

Lol and the rookies got their car popcorned

There's no way he's going to get suspended for that

Cool but as it stands now DMC isn't playing on Wednesday unless the league rescinds his 16th T. So until that happens he IS suspended for the next game

So that statement about there's no way he's suspended is wrong. 8)

Good night :nthat: and great win lol we matched are win total from last year :lol:

definitely a monster season. i saw a comparison of his numbers with hall of fame big men at the age of 23 and he was basically better than all of them, especially per 36 mins.

I think next year when the Kings start to win a little more games, the national media will finally start to get on the Boogie bandwagon and crown him the best big man in the league

Makes me sad whenever I realize I'm older than Cousins 
tired.gif

i had crab chowder in a bread bowl when i was in SF a couple months ago.  Some fancy restaurant on the pier. Changed my life

The Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns - Get tickets up to 50% off via my employee discount... Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!

Final reminder... This game is almost sold out and will be a lot of give-aways and definitely a fun game to attend - Last chance until next season unfortunately.

Hope some of the NT Fam makes it out!

i'll be there. Unfortunately when i bought tickets i was expecting this to be a really meaningful game for the Suns. Not to mention i would have liked to see Boogie. 
mean.gif

i'll be there. Unfortunately when i bought tickets i was expecting this to be a really meaningful game for the Suns. Not to mention i would have liked to see Boogie. :smh:

could be the pizza guys last game.. I know you're sad about that :lol:

potentially rudy's too. :wow:

Last edited:
could be the pizza guys last game.. I know you're sad about that
laugh.gif

potentially rudy's too.
embarassed.gif
yea good point, i think it is probably both of their last games here.

I really do hope IT sticks around at a reasonable price and with full cooperation on being a 6th man if and when the Kings upgrade the PG spot. But i don't see it happening

Last edited:
yea good point, i think it is probably both of their last games here.

I really do hope IT sticks around at a reasonable price and with full cooperation on being a 6th man if and when the Kings upgrade the PG spot. But i don't see it happening

If Ray spends all summer working on his game. I think he should be ready to take over the reins

I hope Rudy just decides to opt in and take the $19 million in hopes that he increases his value for the following season by playing alongside DMC. Since, DMC is a good compliment to his game

If Ray spends all summer working on his game. I think he should be ready to take over the reins

I hope Rudy just decides to opt in and take the $19 million in hopes that he increases his value for the following season by playing alongside DMC. Since, DMC is a good compliment to his game
Yea it's possible. He showed huge improvement just over his 10 games as a starter so he can definitely continue to develop over summer and come back ready to be a legit starter.

Do you know if the deadline for Rudy to make his decision is before or after the draft lottery? Because if we somehow end up with a spot high enough to draft Wiggins or Parker, he's gone

Yea it's possible. He showed huge improvement just over his 10 games as a starter so he can definitely continue to develop over summer and come back ready to be a legit starter.

Do you know if the deadline for Rudy to make his decision is before or after the draft lottery? Because if we somehow end up with a spot high enough to draft Wiggins or Parker, he's gone

I'm not sure man. I think he can decide to opt out before the draft but can't sign officially until July 1 even though he can agree to terms before then.

Would be nice to have Ray start and pizza guy be the 6th man. Hell, even the last game they looked decent on the floor at the same time when the kings went small

Back
Top Bottom