*******'s Indian-Chief Defender: Not a Chief, Probably Not Indian

If/when a new team comes to Los Angeles no one in their right mind would be on board with naming the team "The Los Angeles Darkies"

The "********" term is essentially the equivalent and needs to go. How anyone can defend this baffles my mind.

Cultures are culturally insensitive to others culture.

That is why we have things like diplomacy.

The word Rebel is not offensive, the meaning you attach to it is.

The term ******* will always be offensive.

Do you get that?

The word "Rebel" as it applies to southern American teams is offensive. They were named that based of southern pride of the rebellion against this country- NO MORE, NO LESS.

How many teams in the North East do you see with the name "Rebels" -NONE

Obviously your too simple minded to grasp that.

REBLE is not an offensive term. REBEL as it applies to southern confederate soldiers IS OFFENSIVE.

And I think your forgetting nobody said ******* wasn't offensive. ANOTHER misconception your arguing about.

You clearly don't comprehend what you're trying to argue. it's actually shockingly sad.

Last edited:
The name is not going to change.
smokin.gif

So the term that is only offensive under certain criteria is somehow more offensive than the term that is always offensive?

Keep going champ.

Your avi is more offensive than anything discussed on this page.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a waste of life, idk if I get flagged.

All the avy means is that this country is in turmoil. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

If the skins have to change their name so do the Chiefs, the Indians (thats what more offensive IMO), and the entire state of Oklahoma (Means land of the red people in a native language....look it up)!!! WE AINT CHANGING NOTHIN!:smoking

im a hispanic brown skin ....im not pissed. My friends are black ....theyre not pissed. Get over it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom