Ryan Seacrest is single handily trying to breakup relationships

meh, i dont have nothin to hide, but its just stuff that you not supposed to see in your s/o's phone

like when i text my brother how much of a ***** my girl is being, no im not cheating, but im venting to my brother about my girl and how she bein annoyin

that wouldnt slide wit my girl if she saw that

Yeah. It's not even totally about cheating. Little things like that or simple 'hey' texts from other females would set things off.

It goes both ways though. People in this thread might not have something to hide but until you see those texts from dudes blowing up her phone...:lol:

meh, i dont have nothin to hide, but its just stuff that you not supposed to see in your s/o's phone

like when i text my brother how much of a ***** my girl is being, no im not cheating, but im venting to my brother about my girl and how she bein annoyin

This is true too forget her checking for other females, your girl see a text that your mom sent "you should tell your gf to clean and cook more, you weren't raise like that :x" .. things can get ugly quick :lol:

Ehhh...I'd do it. take whatever comes my way. Do dirt, get caught, don't blame no one but yourself. I probably wouldn't even check her phone, I'd probably throw it in the whip.

Personally I don't want to know what my girl is doing; that sets you up for failure. I hate how relationships are treated nowadays....once again take it with a grain of salt #foreveralone

Balls in a jar *** *****

It's cool n all to be in a committed relationship, but I'd be damned if I have 0 privacy. It's gotta be a line somewhere.

Who said anything about 0 privacy. I put her print in my phone so she can answer texts and stuff when I'm too lazy or while I'm driving or something

No thread jack but it's this older woman that works in my building, nice looking 50 something. We both had the same phone(note 3) and we're talking about phones and she was showing me how to use some things on it when a text came thru. It said "other man" and he said what time should I meet u there n what did u tell him. Smh she had a big *** ring on too. Never be too sure
She's doesn't sound too bright, contact name "other man" 
laugh.gif
img_5267_everybody-hates-chris-giant-cookie-big-cookie.jpg

Why can't the text wait? I value my privacy.
yall are waaaaayyyyy too paranoid and insecure

How is that an invasion of privacy?

It's a simple thing with one aspect of my phone. Does she go on my facebook? no. twitter? no. niketalk? no.

Does she answer my emails for school? nope. 

Oh wait I got it. Does she have  my SS #?

Nope. 

Those who put too much stock into their cell phones are the ones with the problem

It's a simple thing with one aspect of my phone. Does she go on my facebook? no. twitter? no. niketalk? no.

Nope. 

Those who put too much stock into their cell phones are the ones with the problem

Wife does all of the above :rofl:

Except NT and the chat with my boys labeled "the mancave" on watsapp....she tried to lurk on it and learned the hard way about the nasty **** dudes discussed with one another, I laughed at her and told her "bet you learned today"

Nope. 

Wife does all of the above :rofl:

Except NT and the chat with my boys labeled "the mancave" on watsapp....she tried to lurk on it and learned the hard way about the nasty **** dudes discussed with one another, I laughed at her and told her "bet you learned today"

Steezy does your wife not trust you? I would think if she did there wouldn't be a need to check your email, fb, twitter, NT, etc.

No shots just a question

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Dudes will do anything for some consistent *****.

Steezy does your wife not trust you? I would think if she did there wouldn't be a need to check your email, fb, twitter, NT, etc.

No shots just a question

She doesn't do it with intentions of finding anything sketchy, she checks my emails because often times I don't and clients write me and I simply never reply, so she covers for me, she gets on my Facebook because I'm always logged on from my MacBook and so when she uses it, she lurks on it and some people that are friends of mines that are not hers just to be a creep :rofl: same with my IG which is far more entertaining than hers, because of the people I follow...there is only one other girl that I text to every so often, happens to be an ex of mines who she doesn't like at all, but she respects the fact that we are friends and my friendship with said girl is an open book, so she swallows her pride and doesn't complaint about the texts....mainly because I'm an open book with her and not sketchy at all....dudes wanna treat their phones like hidden CIA files, only lifts suspicions in women bruhs...

Yeah this is the stuff I'd worry about and certain things my friends have told me that aren't for her to know. Other chicks if that was the life I was living they got apps and other phones for that lol. I'm faithful in a relationship though no need to be in one if I'm just going to be cheating might as well do it without worrying about chicks messing up my flow.

Hey she could always be emotionally cheating on you with Tyrone's simp cousin Chauncey.

All the while you think she's on the phone with a gf.

Only insecure dudes worry about Tyrone, if a woman is gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat...I ain't eek trying to waste energy trying to keep her from it....I'm doing my part, only thing that matters to me.
You don't have to worry about Tyrone. Tyrone is just a fact of life. I don't think it matters either way if you're insecure or not at the end of the day.

Besides I was talking about Chauncey and emotionally cheating.

Last edited:
i would. My girl already leaves her phone around with the passcode unlocked every time we are together.

The only people who ever calls or text her are her female friends or her family. I leave my phone around her also and the only female i talk to is her so i dont have anything to hide.

lol right....trust me you aren't the only dude she talks to, and i believe you when you say she is the only girl you talk to..

you are losing :smh:

so im losing for being in a committed relationship with someone i love and loves me back unconditionally?

Who hurt you bruh? some of yall dudes are so sad :smh:

Me and my girl would be straight. What's the point of being in a relationship if you're not open and honest with that person? Just be single if you're not ready to commit

Never truly been in a relationship. They seem like so much trouble. Idk how I'm going to tell a client that's been married ten years they shouldn't take everything so personally; I have no idea how they feel. I'm in it for the kids, I'm not good with dealing with adult emotions.

With any amount of prep time (even just 5 minutes) I would have been fine (single now)

I had sidepieces saved as male names and usually deleted texts.

With any amount of prep time (even just 5 minutes) I would have been fine (single now)

I had sidepieces saved as male names and usually deleted texts.
Text from Dave:

"got time for a quickie? :wink: "

Since I was in med school my side pieces rarely hit me up first.

My ex would have hit up all the female contacts in my book and get frustrated halfway through and give up after they all were friends, family, or classmates

Back
Top Bottom