Ryan Seacrest is single handily trying to breakup relationships

He's trying to take them all for himself.
He's gay.

Anyway, you shouldn't want to check your s/o's phone whether or not they leave their passcode unlocked and you have nothing to hide. You already have trust issues.

My girl would get snatched up if she thought about picking up my phone.  Theres a bunch of **** in there that she doesnt want to know about.  I just cut off the baddest chick I ever messed with because I found out she went through my phone.  I have no patience for such things

We would be cool. I don't talk to a whole lot of people in the first place, so it wouldn't be anything for me. My girl is the same way, and we both know each others passcodes.

If you guys can't leave your phone around your girlfriend, you shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place. :lol:

And this is coming from a dude who has been caught up before.. if you can't stay faithful, you should at least know how to keep your side pieces in check. "Don't call me, I'll call you."

I'm in the clear now that I'm single but my BM used to catch me up all the time and I had a lock!!!

Like I'd unknowingly unlock my phone sitting next to her not knowing she's looking right at my phone.

She'd check website history, tex, contacts until she found something, had to break up cuz I have some **** to get out my system. I will not get into another relationship where I won't be able to do this.

We would be cool. I don't talk to a whole lot of people in the first place, so it wouldn't be anything for me. My girl is the same way, and we both know each others passcodes.

If you guys can't leave your phone around your girlfriend, you shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place. :lol:

And this is coming from a dude who has been caught up before.. if you can't stay faithful, you should at least know how to keep your side pieces in check. "Don't call me, I'll call you."

but how do you know she aint creepin

I drop her off at work, pick her up, and we sleep in the same bed every night.

Unless she's taking back shots in the janitor's closet at her job, it'd be damn near impossible for me not to know. :lol:

my girl aint allowed to have no cell phone
Tyrone knows morse code too. You won't stop the enviable.
sick.gif

My girls always answers texts and stuff for me. She got her fingerprint in my 5s *shrugs*

If you guys can't leave your phone around your girlfriend, you shouldn't have a girlfriend in the first place.
laugh.gif

Sound like a *****.

But the real question is why? Why are you in a relationship to begin with if you have the propensity to cheat, or are currently cheating? Why be that selfish?

Na im cool B.   My 5S gots a 6 digit lock code-

**** with me -

-Fresh 
Like steezy im good, I been married for 5 years now. 

And its not to the point that im scared of what i have on it right now, Its that i have had this phone number since my nextel flip joint, i get the most RANDOM texts from time to time, and i dont want it to be taken wrong. 

-Fresh

I drop her off at work, pick her up, and we sleep in the same bed every night.

Unless she's taking back shots in the janitor's closet at her job, it'd be damn near impossible for me not to know. :lol:

tyrone swoops in on her lunch break in moms caprice and unloads the chamber in her vagina.

But the real question is why? Why are you in a relationship to begin with if you have the propensity to cheat, or are currently cheating? Why be that selfish?
I like new *****, but I like the conversation and good feeling of being with my girl.

I'm not having an emotional connection with these chicks, I'm just giving them some pipe then not hitting them up for a few weeks.

Is it wrong?  yes, but its reality and I'm honest with myself 
wink.gif

Cuz I'm selfish with deep women issues who loves his cake and eats it too.

My issues = women's daddy issues.

We all human but I am working on myself right now and hopefully can follow in the steps of Ksteezy.

Ryan Seamen is lame.

And no.

I was in Santa Monica with my ex a couple years ago and I gave her my phone bc I don't like carrying stuff. I got a few calls and texts from the yambs I stopped smashing/talking to almost 2 years prior. Gotta be careful with those random times. It has happened a couple times to me.

i would. My girl already leaves her phone around with the passcode unlocked every time we are together.

The only people who ever calls or text her are her female friends or her family. I leave my phone around her also and the only female i talk to is her so i dont have anything to hide.
Ya girl is pretty smart. She probably has a burner phone to contact Tyrone.

Back
Top Bottom