Ryan Seacrest is single handily trying to breakup relationships

No girlfriend but if I did, I wouldn't have anything to hide. POF chics I mess with already know their place so they not bout to be rasing heck about any other chics hitting me up anyways. Question I'd expect after this experiment is over is probably, "why do you buy so many shorts and sneakers off eBay, I never even seen you play," since those 15m auction ending alerts would be the most frequent thing she'd get while holding my phone

but how do you know she aint creepin

I drop her off at work, pick her up, and we sleep in the same bed every night.

Unless she's taking back shots in the janitor's closet at her job, it'd be damn near impossible for me not to know. :lol:

tyrone swoops in on her lunch break in moms caprice and unloads the chamber in her vagina.

Exactly, sounds like Tyrone is taking her out for an extra long lunch.

For all he knows where he drops her off aint even where she works anymore, probably walk down the block to the gentleman's club.
my girl aint allowed to have no cell phone

Tyrone knows morse code too. You won't stop the enviable.

:x
:lol: What's funny is that's a word. He probably botched inevitable so badly it auto corrected to that.

Last edited:
I've reached a point in my life where I can honestly say, yes she can have my phone for a week and I'll be in the clear and it feelsgoodman hopefully is the same for her...lol
Hey she could always be emotionally cheating on you with Tyrone's simp cousin Chauncey.

All the while you think she's on the phone with a gf.

My girls always answers texts and stuff for me. She got her fingerprint in my 5s *shrugs*

Balls in a jar *** *****

It's cool n all to be in a committed relationship, but I'd be damned if I have 0 privacy. It's gotta be a line somewhere.

Last edited:
i would. My girl already leaves her phone around with the passcode unlocked every time we are together.

The only people who ever calls or text her are her female friends or her family. I leave my phone around her also and the only female i talk to is her so i dont have anything to hide.

lol right....trust me you aren't the only dude she talks to, and i believe you when you say she is the only girl you talk to..

you are losing :smh:

Idk man, she might take something the wrong way that was just a joke

Female friend text me " what's up long d_ivk" RIP to me

Balls in a jar *** *****

It's cool n all to be in a committed relationship, but I'd be damned if I have 0 privacy. It's gotta be a line somewhere.
Cats will do anything for some consistent *****.

Following you around? Who the **** are you? Trying hard for laughs.

Last edited:
The key to this is planning and being the first to suggest it.

Just hit up all your side pieces, tell them straight up, dont hit me up at all tomorrow.

BIM. Relationship saved.
every one of them would call out of spite if you say that to them

Last edited:
meh, i dont have nothin to hide, but its just stuff that you not supposed to see in your s/o's phone

like when i text my brother how much of a ***** my girl is being, no im not cheating, but im venting to my brother about my girl and how she bein annoyin

that wouldnt slide wit my girl if she saw that

I think my girl would be more worried about some of the wild **** that's said in the group texts I have with certain friends :rofl: .

Idk man, she might take something the wrong way that was just a joke

Female friend text me " what's up long d_ivk" RIP to me

Son this. I got a friend that i chilled with 2 times. She wasn't happy with that because my friend "is on my ****"

She is nowhere near being on my shaft. I let her use my phone in the past and then I'll get a text

"Troy your ***** texted you"

Even on some hi troy ****. Smh

But as far as holding my joint for a week im cool. All i do is just talk to the homies in the group chat we have going. That'll prolly hold her down since it be getting hectic as ****. Sons talkin bout who they piped, showin pics all that. And i troll on some dating apps and post here and on the misc :pimp:

Last edited:
this is the guy that does "ryan's roses" in the mornings on 102.7

basically, the female complains to the show about her boyfriend, the show calls the boyfriend acting like a flower shop (while the gf is on the line). They then ask the dude "hey you have free flowers because we are promoting our new business, all we need is a name and address, where would you like us to send them?"

now, whether the guy picks his gf, or someone else, it still turns out bad. It's either "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JEREMY" type yelling by the chick, or "Why would use this? I thought you trust me" type response by the dude if he picks her

Stupid concept...

I got nothing to hide, but privacy line needs to be drawn. Even as a person deep in a relationship you shouldn't lose sight of yourself as an individual.

I think my girl would be more worried about some of the wild **** that's said in the group texts I have with certain friends
roll.gif
THIS ! Group chat is wild
mean.gif
x3

what the hell at that dude letting his chick answer texts for him..

that made me super cringe..

reminds me of my boys girl that played basketball and talks with a deep voice, swear she plays for the other team.

my ex used to tell me she would try really hard to talk to her, she was a cheerleader..

anyway that chick answer my homies phone and when a homie calls she says "YO LET ME TALK TO HIM" in a deep as isaac hayes voice.

i would've been fine but now my ex just got out of jail so she texted me...

we are just on friend terms but i was bringing her over and piping her down last year before she got in trouble.

im past all that now though, my girl is honestly one of the only people i could trust and she really held my *** down when i was going through alot.

i wouldn't even be alive if it wasnt for her.

lol right....trust me you aren't the only dude she talks to, and i believe you when you say she is the only girl you talk to..

you are losing :smh:

why should he trust you about his girl?

when will y'all realize there exist ALL types of people?

there are grimy chicks, grimy dudes, committed/non-grimy chicks, committed non-grimy dudes.

every girl ain't talking to other dudes. every girl ain't honest and committed.

every dude isn't cheating and flirting w/ yambs. every dude isn't committed and honest.

that's life...how y'all think y'all know other people's situations better than them is beyond me.

she could be cheating or talking to other dudes. she could not be. either way why should he trust

that YOU know the truth of the matter? :lol:

Last edited:
why should he trust you about his girl?

when will y'all realize there exist ALL types of people?

there are grimy chicks, grimy dudes, committed/non-grimy chicks, committed non-grimy dudes.

every girl ain't talking to other dudes. every girl ain't honest and committed.

every dude isn't cheating and flirting w/ yambs. every dude is committed and honest.

that's life...how y'all think y'all know other people's situations better than them is beyond me.

she could be cheating or talking to other dudes. she could not be. either way why should he trust

that YOU know the truth of the matter? :lol:

Only insecure dudes worry about Tyrone, if a woman is gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat...I ain't eek trying to waste energy trying to keep her from it....I'm doing my part, only thing that matters to me.

:pimp:

Lot of you cats are insecure 'cause of your past experiences.

I've reached a point in my life where I can honestly say, yes she can have my phone for a week and I'll be in the clear and it feelsgoodman hopefully is the same for her...lol

Same here. When a text goes off we sometimes read the text to each other depending on who is closer to the phone. We are lazy at times :lol:

this is what alot of you dudes in relationships need to realize you don't have to try to prove to other people how happy you are.

posting pics of yall wearing matching shoes and outfits, that is cringe to the max.

just do you, and live your life in private.

me and my chick are happy as hell, this is by far the best girl i have ever met, and thats what i want right now and for a very long time.

we arent married, but i wouldn't mind spending my life with her.

i dont have to post half naked pictures of her to prove how beautiful she is either.

i used to be one of those dudes that just didnt trust any females and would do em dirty because of my issues.

yall gotta work on yourselves before you judge other peeps or try to get them to be the person you'd want em to be.

forget this bull too, things like this cause problems, same with social networking..

makes people doubt each other, without anything actually happening.

Back
Top Bottom