Ryan Seacrest is single handily trying to breakup relationships

He suggested as a 'relationship test', switch phones with your significant other (no pass code) for a full 24hrs and claims 90% of relationships would end upon returning the phones to one another.

Would you do this with your girl?

The key to this is planning and being the first to suggest it.

Just hit up all your side pieces, tell them straight up, dont hit me up at all tomorrow.

BIM. Relationship saved.

No thread jack but it's this older woman that works in my building, nice looking 50 something. We both had the same phone(note 3) and we're talking about phones and she was showing me how to use some things on it when a text came thru. It said "other man" and he said what time should I meet u there n what did u tell him. Smh she had a big *** ring on too. Never be too sure

This dude is worse than a female. Wouldnt surprise me if he comes out the closet soon.

No thread jack but it's this older woman that works in my building, nice looking 50 something. We both had the same phone(note 3) and we're talking about phones and she was showing me how to use some things on it when a text came thru. It said "other man" and he said what time should I meet u there n what did u tell him. Smh she had a big *** ring on too. Never be too sure
She's doesn't sound too bright, contact name "other man" 
laugh.gif

I've reached a point in my life where I can honestly say, yes she can have my phone for a week and I'll be in the clear and it feelsgoodman hopefully is the same for her...lol

I've reached a point in my life where I can honestly say, yes she can have my phone for a week and I'll be in the clear and it feelsgoodman hopefully is the same for her...lol
that's quite refreshing....

:pimp:

But on the real... This would bring to light just had scantily clad these yambs are out here...

Its a well known fact that men step out... Not so much with the ladies, though....

You dont count...

If I were in a relationship I already know I could do it, and definitely would. I wouldn't have to call my homies and warn them.

This is a test of relationship integrity. Sounds like a lot of yous would fail. Smh

He suggested as a 'relationship test', switch phones with your significant other (no pass code) for a full 24hrs and claims 90% of relationships would end upon returning the phones to one another.

Would you do this with your girl?

if i had a girl i would, if im with a serious chick then im faithful, no need for other girls.

Back
Top Bottom