Russian professor: U.S. will fall aprt in 2010; Split into 6 parts.

Its possible, I mean anything is.

Just the alliances to other countries is what really makes no sense.
Theres no reason for the west coast to fall under Chinese influence.
The Hawaii idea is not that far fetched, although there are so many people there that want to be independent still that they could be on their own.
The east coast, New York specifically, is the most western part of Europe already, so again kind of logical.

The Canada and Mexico predictions make no sense. If anything, I think those states would have more sway over those countries then the countries would have overthose states.

While anything is possible, its not probable.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

"People like him have forecast similar cataclysms before, he says, and been right. He cites French political scientist Emmanuel Todd. Mr. Todd is famous for having rightly forecast the demise of the Soviet Union -- 15 years beforehand. "When he forecast the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1976, people laughed at him," says Prof. Panarin."

Interesting. History repeating itself?
nerd.gif
hmm interesting. *quits laughing*

gotta give this article another read later

Originally Posted by tmukg21

"People like him have forecast similar cataclysms before, he says, and been right. He cites French political scientist Emmanuel Todd. Mr. Todd is famous for having rightly forecast the demise of the Soviet Union -- 15 years beforehand. "When he forecast the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1976, people laughed at him," says Prof. Panarin."

nerd.gif
hmm interesting. *quits laughing*

gotta give this article another read later

The conditions are far too different for this comparison to be made. *keeps laughing*

*keeps laughing*
laugh.gif

I will say something in defense of our Russian friend. I did say a few months back that if Obama were to get assassinated, I wouldn't be the least bitsurprised if some sort of civil war broke out, so I can't call him loony for that. As far as realigning the country and what have you, I won't go thatfar.
laugh.gif

I wonder how many people predicted other things like this in the past and they were wrong. But he did say 55% chance....

Mexico can't even rule themselves. How the hell would the rule anything else?

laugh.gif
Reminds me of Wild Wild West when Loveless tries to give the countries back their colonies and @$#.

Before laughing at this article/thread...i thought about the possibililities of it and actually happening.

Its possible but not highly probable. I dont think any American would just give up their country and let others take control of it. I personally would diebefore I let myself be a part of Mexico, Canada or China. We all know that our country is going through some times but the only thing that I see leading us tosome kind of a civil war would be if President Obama is to be assassinated. Even if that happens it would still sounds a bit far fetched that we would justgive up and let our country be divided.

How many of you in here would actually let that happen...some how I believe that when our country is on the line (it doenst matter if you are white, black,latino or asian) you wouldnt let other countries punk us around and we will some how work together, put our differences aside and kick some *enter any countryhere* booty. if they try to eff with us.

I would go buck wild ******ed before i give up my freedom.

BTW...what ever he is smoking should be legalized here in the US.

rocketzballa23:
Ok so almost all of the south goes to Mexico? There is a 0% chance of that ever happening.
Completely agree.

I disagree with the specifics, but I'm not sure I disagree with the larger prediction. I can definitely a civil war brewing, and a split being the result.Split into 6 parts? I don't know about all that. Split where the South becomes more of Mexico? I don't know about all that. Oregon being under Chineserule? I don't know about all that. But a split? Sure, I can see it. A split %$! a result of a civil war? Sure, I can see it.

Not only is the map layout totally stupid, but the idea is rather dumb too. Civil War usually happens because one section of a country/city/etc. has differingpolitical, religous, racial, etc. views than the other, and while it is somewhat like that, for the most part its all pretty even across the board. Thisisn't to say that some fighting throughout the nation couldn't happen, but the way the guy predicts it is insane.

Back
Top Bottom