Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Numbah you a Future hater anyhow...

I'm sure he got those arrangement made...and hopes he got his kids set.

Hopefully he doesn't do his kids like Flava Flav

First of all, I don't hate on elders. Second of all, what am I hating on? I don't aspire to want anything that fool has. He is lousy :rofl:

I'd like to congratulate Russ and Ciara on their marriage and thank them for making sure Future keeps hitting us over the head with dope *** music. :smokin

Future gonna be aight...

I dont know either of these two people and I wanna type the following....

"Im shocked at the level of misogyny in here. this woman had a baby with another man (which is VERY common) who is now in a relationship with another man (also very common) and y'all making her out to be some super **** who sleeps with any/everybody and act like Russ is just a come up for her. You all are disgusting."

However, while on the surface all of the above is true. I feel like I (like most of you) know how the game goes;

She prolly is sick of these standard industry dudes tryna play her and wants to settle down with a nice guy. there's nothing wrong with that. she however, chose the NICEST, corniest guy in the industry lol. we see it all the time in our own lives and it being played out by famous people makes us think back to that girl who wouldnt give you or your homebody (or hell both) any play in school, now she popped out a kid by a local d-boy/rapper/hood dude and all of a sudden is in your DMs calling you cute and all that. i get it. It looks like she's settling for him and he's lost in the sauce.

at the end of the day, if they both happy, eh, who cares. a lot of us given the situation would prolly wife ciara too.

I'd like to congratulate Russ and Ciara on their marriage and thank them for making sure Future keeps hitting us over the head with dope *** music. :smokin

Future gonna be aight...

THIS.

Future about to give us classics and I'm here for it lol

lamekilla lamekilla Yeah Southside vs 220 & all that was after my time in high school. All we used to do was fight but never no shooting. From the dude named Prince that used to throw the most epic parties in Woodlake Landing to Sparkles on a Sunday when school was out. It used to always be Day Day & Ippie fighting someone from Mt. Zion :rofl:

Future is a lame and a nimrod anyway. His other 3 baby mamas getting ran through too. Probably by dudes named Cleophis and Larry :rofl:

3 baby mamas, 3 child support payments.

He gone be working forever. When he makes it to heaven, God's going to make him a janitor in the afterlife

Not sure if its the same in GA but, child suppourt is based of income at the time. Depending on what his was doing at the time, he might not be paying that much.

Thats IF....IF the BM even filed for CS.

Last edited:
Not sure if its the same in GA but, child suppourt is based of income at the time. Depending on what his was doing at the time, he might not be paying that much.

If your income increases, you have to report it.

If your income increases, you have to report it.

Not true.

If the baby father's income increases, she has put in a request to have it reviews and take the father back to court.

I will say this is from Texas...if maybe different in GA.

I'm sitting here waiting for lamekilla to say he smashed A personal story Or something he witnessed with his own eyes but he over here talking about he said she said like its facts

:lol: nt alley

I dont know either of these two people and I wanna type the following....

"Im shocked at the level of misogyny in here. this woman had a baby with another man (which is VERY common) who is now in a relationship with another man (also very common) and y'all making her out to be some super **** who sleeps with any/everybody and act like Russ is just a come up for her. You all are disgusting."

However, while on the surface all of the above is true. I feel like I (like most of you) know how the game goes;

She prolly is sick of these standard industry dudes tryna play her and wants to settle down with a nice guy. there's nothing wrong with that. she however, chose the NICEST, corniest guy in the industry lol. we see it all the time in our own lives and it being played out by famous people makes us think back to that girl who wouldnt give you or your homebody (or hell both) any play in school, now she popped out a kid by a local d-boy/rapper/hood dude and all of a sudden is in your DMs calling you cute and all that. i get it. It looks like she's settling for him and he's lost in the sauce.

at the end of the day, if they both happy, eh, who cares. a lot of us given the situation would prolly wife ciara too.

If Ciara settled for me, it'd be lit :smokin

Maybe the lady wanted a pic?

Her: "Babe, lets take a pic.."
japejapejape: "*****, Im too real for that. Move round!'

Last edited:
Maybe the lady wanted a pic?

Her: "Babe, lets take a pic.."
japejapejape: "*****, Im too real for that. Move round!'
laugh.gif

im lucky my girl doesn't do this and i feel you...

but let's be real though a lot of these dudes are the ones holding the camera 

Last edited:
We've all seen this too many times a bird is gonna bird in order to survive. I know chicks that have settled for the 6 figure college grad who put a ring on it, only to still get smashed by the hood or local d-boy. I don't have a problem with Ciara finding love but I think everyone and their momma sees through this facade. Women always wanna thot around and then settle for the simp charming to save them for their convenience and it's disgusting.

Last edited:
"a womans struggle"......LOL. Bless your heart.

Bless your heart too boo but I was speaking in general
Ciara isnt struggling , yes she is a single mother but she is a single millionaire mother

We've all seen this too many times a bird is gonna bird in order to survive. I know chicks that have settled for the 6 figure college grad who put a ring on it, only to still get smashed by the hood or local d-boy. I don't have a problem with Ciara finding love but I think everyone and their momma sees through this facade. Women always wanna thot around and then settle for the simp charming to save them for their convenience and it's disgusting.

You are aware that ciara and future were engaged?
She was going to marry that hoodboy

Most women are just looking for a man that will marry them and not cheat on them every month.

The woman's struggle to come up off a man's hard work? Or what struggle are we talking about here?

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla Yeah Southside vs 220 & all that was after my time in high school. All we used to do was fight but never no shooting. From the dude named Prince that used to throw the most epic parties in Woodlake Landing to Sparkles on a Sunday when school was out. It used to always be Day Day & Ippie fighting someone from Mt. Zion :rofl:

Damn I forgot about Sparkles and that big *** skate they had in the lot. :rofl:

:rofl: Zone 3 we in here!! They done turned that ***** into a used car lot now :smh: fun times back in those Sparkles/ Busters days

I'm sitting here waiting for lamekilla to say he smashed A personal story Or something he witnessed with his own eyes but he over here talking about he said she said like its facts

:lol: nt alley

We know drama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom