Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I thought this was a joke at first. And Russ is ok with putting his name on another guys kid. Have your own Russ jr. How he gonna explain to the kid why he can't throw a 40 yard bomb even though he's a Jr.
but can sing and do auto tune without the autotuner haha

2qxqrg1.jpg

I still dont get why yall hatin on Ciara lol.

She doin what she supposed to.

Russ is the problem.

Don't know why people don't get how Ciara and Russ are together, when Ciara's low-key pretty corny herself regardless of the music she puts out :lol: They honestly seem like a good fit.

Heard they came through magic city on a Monday
Heard they had the club wild, it was star studded
A bunch of girls going wild when your chain flooded
And I had em like wow cup dirty
Dopeman dopeman dopeman dopeman dopeman dopeman
Money on the counter, choppers on the floor
I just caught that tempo, DJ Mustard (woo!)
Way too much codeine and Adderall
We just count up paper racks, woooah
I know I'mma get my ***** back, woooah

:smokin Wizard

Future is a lame and a nimrod anyway. His other 3 baby mamas getting ran through too. Probably by dudes named Cleophis and Larry :rofl:

3 baby mamas, 3 child support payments.

He gone be working forever. When he makes it to heaven, God's going to make him a janitor in the afterlife

Future is a lame and a nimrod anyway. His other 3 baby mamas getting ran through too. Probably by dudes named Cleophis and Larry :rofl:

He gone be working forever. When he makes it to heaven, God's going to make him a janitor in the afterlife

Four actually, FOUR different baby mamas

You sound silly. It's been confirmed that God still blasts 56 Nights from top to bottom. No way he has dude being a janitor. Dude will definitely have a cushy upper management gig off the strength of Trap ****** alone. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Future is a lame and a nimrod anyway. His other 3 baby mamas getting ran through too. Probably by dudes named Cleophis and Larry
roll.gif

Numbah you a Future hater anyhow...

I'm sure he got those arrangement made...and hopes he got his kids set.

Hopefully he doesn't do his kids like Flava Flav

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom