Russ Wilson and Ciara?

My man said "gyrations" :lol:

Dude like somebody grandfather.

Ain't no logic with these broads. Y'all holding Ciara too high on a pedestal. I know for a fact this girl ain't ****. I respect the come up game though. This is lowkey epic. She got saved BIGTIME

:x at the ring being worth more than future. I'm dying

Ciara is one of the best dancers out there

Millionaire, Platinum album before the age of 21

She didnt need "saving"

You are trying way to hard to bash a young talented black female

Tryna make him feel guilty. :lol:

Last edited:
She is a Lil thot pocket tho. I remember when she used to do ******* **** with future. Now she playing the wholesome classy woman. Ain't mad at her tho, don't hate the Playa....

I thought dude had some stories about Ciara being the high school freak. That sounds like normal High school girl ****.

Posted earlier in the thread about her getting ran on by the whole basketball team. Josh Powell boo'd her up though. She was "dating" one of our athletes every week. I just remember her having a reputation but I thought our girls just hated on her. Than secrets like dudes on the basketball team G'ing her ( two dudes at once for those not up on lingo) at skip parties came to the light. There was some hate sprinkled in there too because the rumor of her being a hermaphrodite came from Riverdale High as well but that rumor caught crazy wildfire :lol:

She didnt need "saving"

:lol: @shoefreakbaby don't believe the facade that Jazze Pha created for her. This girl been boppin around for a while

"Get your coins Cici"

#Neverforget

:rofl: I didn't. She was campaigning for Ciara to rob future blind

They stopped letting fans come to games when we played North Clayton. Was sad cuz the games were always live then my jr & sr year both schools just agreed thatd itd be teams and staff only.

I didnt know the full story but basically some dudes who didnt play from both schools had some beef and i guess it started from a cpl parties that each of us had and the other school showed up

Soufside mafia vs. 220 happened. Those were some scary times. People were legit dying everyday for the course of about 2 months. If you didn't know someone that was affiliated with one of those gangs you were dead meat ESPECIALLY if you had beef with someone. There was not one fight during that time period that was one on one. It was 10 on 10 minimum and whoever hit the ground first, their side was pulling out a tool :smh: No wonder I have no sense. I grew up in a cesspool of ignorance and bops :lol:

Ain't no logic with these broads. Y'all holding Ciara too high on a pedestal. I know for a fact this girl ain't ****. I respect the come up game though. This is lowkey epic. She got saved BIGTIME

:x at the ring being worth more than future. I'm dying

She didnt need "saving"

Wasn't you just hating on riri unprovoked, in multiple posts? Wasn't nobody even talking about her and you had her all in ya mouth.

On another note, future just tryna be like his big homie Rocco and get an r&b chick pregnant but not wife her.

She is a Lil thot pocket tho. I remember when she used to do ******* **** with future. Now she playing the wholesome classy woman. Ain't mad at her tho, don't hate the Playa....

Maybe she realized doing that stuff with men aint get her what she wanted so she should try something different? Nah, not plausible? :lol:

She portrayed this squeaky clean image but used to get out of a lot of trouble because she was Dr. Duncan (our principal at the time) pet. She was skipping classes going to skip parties that the athletes would have in the middle of the day though. I unfortunately I was an underclassman so I missed out on a lot. There's people in her graduating class that know more than I definitely but I know more than enough. That bird ran with bigger birds, condors if you will. They were plottin on all of our prospects. I remember Billy Donovan coming to the school to watch one of our hoopers, the dudes name escapes me at the moment but the next day everybody was talking about how Ciara had a crush on dude and how they would make a good couple because she was one of our star cheerleaders :rolleyes I'm tellin y'all these **** learn the game at an early age. I applaud cici though, that finesse game could only come from Riverdale. Zone 3 stand up! :lol:

:smh: when I think about the foreign movement this dude was on and then how he's so hung over this regular :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe she realized doing that stuff with men aint get her what she wanted so she should try something different? Nah, not plausible? :lol:
I get what you're saying right here but srs question...

Do you buy your capes in bulk at Costco, fam :lol:

Dating - No. We just seeing each other and having fun. I don't want to know your kid and if you're a good parent you won't introduce them to every man you meet.

Marrying - Absolutely put on that cape.
It's the timing more then anything to me.

Says more about Russ then it does CiCi IMO

It's like putting your kid on punishment yet your grandma won't stop givin em candy.

Russ was right there for the scoop up SMH.

If the timing doesn't scream captain your trippin.

I get what you're saying right here but srs question...

Do you buy your capes in bulk at Costco, fam :lol:
Nothing to cape about

Ppl be single parents everyday, it's ok to date when you have kids :lol:

I think for celebs, single with kids isn't a big deal cause they got money like that.

For a regular dude, if you getting with a girl with a kid, you and her gonna be helping raise this other dudes kid and put this kid through college and stuff.

Even if you decide you aren't gonna help out, her money gonna be spent on her kid that she got by another dude.

I think for celebs, single with kids isn't a big deal cause they got money like that.

For a regular dude, if you getting with a girl with a kid, you and her gonna be helping raise this other dudes kid and put this kid through college and stuff.

Even if you decide you aren't gonna help out, her money gonna be spent on her kid that she got by another dude.
#SuperMagicJohnsonTweet

Unrelated, but I'm just thinking about a post-game interview Russ had that had me :rofl:

Russ: "I take full responsibility for everything that happened in the game, I put it on my shoulders"
Reporter: "Can you take us back to that bobbled snap that led to a turnover and explain what happened?"
Russ: "I'm not sure if that was on me or not, but we had to bounce back from it"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom