Russ Wilson and Ciara?

There's an "eating organic" joke there that I'm just too mature to make at this point in my life

But I'm not too mature to not hint at its existence

High value ____ has been ran through the mud at this point. IMO the concept of high value is dependent on what culture you submit to. As many cultures as there are on the planet there could Equally be as many concepts of high value.
Both are proclaimed Christians yet their relationship doesn’t reflect traditional Christian values.
(not here to argue wether it’s right or wrong just acknowledging that for the religion they claim to serve their actions are not in alignment with that)
Sure, Russ may check the boxes when it comes to western civilization‘s concept of high value but in my experience what you see in a man’s wife it’s one of the most accurate representations of where he truly is.
By biblical standards Ciara is a harlot. If a man says god is at the center of his life yet his mating choices aren’t in alignment with his creator, how high value is he really? (also not taking away from his philanthropic work, just talking about the subject at hand)

Ephesians 5:22-24
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Russ looks like he’s spectacle to Ciara‘s debauchery. I’ve yet to see an instance where she was giving him the respect he qualifies based on the scriptures they adhere to. I’ve had women who weren’t Christian’s that treated me better then the way Ciara treat’s Russ. In this “everything for show” generation clearly which Ciara is a participant of, people are going to put their perceived best foot forward. if this is the treatment he’s getting in public, what’s really going on in her heart and mind? when people show you who they are believe them. Her husband went out of his way to surprise her with flowers and she told him and the world, my image is more important then what you just did. In her mind, her make up, and physical beauty is more important then her personal Christ. It is what it is.

so no, Russ is not one in a million. He’s the average dude who enables modern women to think their actions have no consequences down the line. He just happens to be a good athlete and have money. At least Ciara was smart enough unlike Lorey Harvey to realize this was probably the best she can do. I don’t blame Ciara for taking advantage of the situation. The same way Adam could have walked away from eve‘s foolishness Russ could have done the same instead of trying to present it as the unsung hero.

disclaimer: I’m not a Christian. Just speaking on it because of the relevancy of the parties involved.

Man I'm so lucky I'm not this primitive.:rofl:

Women will "submit" if you don't put them having a vagina on a pedestal and being able to tell them no

Back
Top Bottom