Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Ciara is really cringe. It’s interesting seeing public perception kinda sour on them again.

… she ain’t doing nothing different than the average 20, 30, 40 something year old woman these days…..

Y’all love to pick and choose. Since she broke Future heart, she broke your too??

Ciara is literally doing the same thing as every woman on an IG explore page or Twitter…. What makes it cringe?

… she ain’t doing nothing different than the average 20, 30, 40 something year old woman these days…..

Y’all love to pick and choose. Since she broke Future heart, she broke your too??

Ciara is literally doing the same thing as every woman on an IG explore page or Twitter…. What makes it cringe?

I don’t know any 40 year old mothers, dancing in the snow with little clothes on. That doesn’t come across my feed.

What are you talking about :lol:

Cringe

It’s the fact that she is Ciara and shouldn’t be acting like some random online begging for attention that’s cringe.

I don’t care, Future won 2022.

It’s some tight cougar work on tik tok and IG. Seem like that generation just coming around to the other social sites instead of just FB.

With that said, Cici is still cringe

It’s all relevant. It’s all the same IMO. There are mothers and fathers equally wilding as much as Ciara. All I say is people pick and choose….

It’s the fact that she is Ciara and shouldn’t be acting like some random online begging for attention that’s cringe.

I don’t care, Future won 2022.
Exactly. A person already legitimately famous before social media. She's not these no name birds doing anything and hoping to go viral and be famous. Shorty just devaluing herself.

Russ might have a corny personality, but he could be out there doing a lot worse.

I just don’t see what’s there to hate about… other than his play this season :lol:

They want him to be Myron from the player’s club soooooooo bad…….. because THEY themselves Are the Myron type.

445CACA4-C3F6-4364-A1D8-54C3331C3B17.jpeg

RG3 is cornier than Russ imo

I have RG3 in the same level of corny as someone like Nick Cannon.

Russ is just pure cringe tho but on the field, I think he'll be able to get into Canton just fine. Not 1st ballot, but probably won't have to wait too long.

Back
Top Bottom